Carbon, Full-Susp, Motor-less frame for Bosch Gen4 750W Powertube?

John-E

Subscriber
Aug 9, 2023
North America
Would like to know if there is a cheap carbon frame available to accept all the parts including the motor from my Pole Voima when it cracks and fails. You may have heard Pole is in bankruptcy in Finland and my lifetime warranty is now null and void and the re-sale value of the frame is next to nothing. Anybody know availability of something like this?

iscander13

Oct 11, 2021
earth
Hi. It would be easier to disassemble everything and sell the motor, battery and control separately for example via ebay or similar resources. Especially in countries where there is no Bosch service and spare parts are not available.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
If your frame cracked or still intact?

I say wait it out. I expect that pole will be resurrected in some form or another. At that time the bikes will rise in value back to standard second hand values. I posted a likely repair method for a crack swing arm today.

John-E

Subscriber
Aug 9, 2023
North America
If your frame cracked or still intact?

I say wait it out. I expect that pole will be resurrected in some form or another. At that time the bikes will rise in value back to standard second hand values. I posted a likely repair method for a crack swing arm today.
Its early all 1st gen and still OK at about 1000miles. I have the frame only for sale but decided to build it back up since I have all the parts needed and can log easy miles on it instead of my new ride. Will check out your repair. Thanks.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Its early all 1st gen and still OK at about 1000miles. I have the frame only for sale but decided to build it back up since I have all the parts needed and can log easy miles on it instead of my new ride. Will check out your repair. Thanks.
If do not broken I would suggest don't do any repair. Either ride it or don't ride it. But in a couple of months we will find out if a restructure will occur. Selling now is like selling your stocks when the market is at its lowest. ... wait it out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles