Carabo Cup Final 26.2.23.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
As a Newcastle United supporter today is a special day .. not since I was a 12 year old boy in 1969 has my team won a cup .
My Dad took me to my first game which was a pre-season friendly against Benfica when Eusabio was strutting his stuff as one of the best footballers on the planet ( 1967?) and a life-long love affair with the club started right there ..
In recent years along with thousands of other Geordies we have had to endure the Ashley ownership ..an idiot who had no real ambition other than to promote his sportswear brand ..and boy did we suffer ..
Hope has returned with our new owners and management team and the lads are exceeding all expectation this season when success would have been a top ten finish in the league ..but the thought of Kieran Trippier lifting that trophy has me feeling very emotional ..should we actually do it expect a blubbering wreck !
Apparently all Man.Utd have to do is turn up to win ..
I've a feeling in my bones that this time it's our turn ...😉
Toon Army ..Howay The Lads ..

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Oh well ..apart from the two goals I honestly thought we were the better team ..even though the Manc.commentator would have you believe otherwise ( Gary Neville) ..
Our time will come this is just the start ..
Well done lads ..re-focus and concentrate on the league ..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles