Canyon new models/upgrade?

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
Hello,

are we going to see new models/frames or only motor upgrade (as Ep8 angs on same bolts configuration)?

smtkelly

Feb 13, 2020
ldn
I too have a burning desire for more info on the new models. However I think it maybe march 2021 given thats when they release this years bike (I think?) and chances are by then the EP8 might be released :/

I think this years Spectral/canyon were ment to have EP8 but the delays saw it ship with the e8000 (same for merida/santa cruz). It felt like alot of brands raided their spares bin for 'specials' or Ltd editions as a stop gap because of it.

smtkelly

Feb 13, 2020
ldn
New spectral (acoustic) seems likely to be unveiled 01st Dec, maybe an ON to follow?

Last edited:

Motofinne

Nov 18, 2020
Finland
January maybe? I would like to see a Torque:ON and a truly lightweight trail bike (think Levo SL and the Orbea Rise). They have nothing for people in those segments yet, which are in my personal opinion the most interesting e-bike segments.

Last edited:

smtkelly

Feb 13, 2020
ldn
looks like the torqu:ON is ALU

troq_on.jpg

san822

May 25, 2020
Germany
Torque:ON looks alu as well for me. i compared the battery sizes from pictures from the old and teaser spectral on. It seems to have the bigger battery now.

Motofinne

Nov 18, 2020
Finland
Let me guess, alu version yet the similar price ladder as the current carbon Spectral. I really hope that it isn't the case but with the current demand on bikes i almost expect it...

Please Canyon prove me wrong, keep the prices relatively low!

Dec 13, 2020
Braga
Let me guess, alu version yet the similar price ladder as the current carbon Spectral. I really hope that it isn't the case but with the current demand on bikes i almost expect it...

Please Canyon prove me wrong, keep the prices relatively low!

Do you think the Torque on will cost 4200? I might lose my mind.. unless they drop the Current spectral to 3700

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles