Buzzrack e-Scorpion 2 - with Carbon Levo L and Decathlon Stilus S

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Hi I've just received my Buzzrack e Scorpion 2. I've unboxed but rain has stopped play, to use this with the Levo and the Stilus do I need to buy extra bars and clamps?

I've seen some of the other threads mention a couple of Fiamma clamps.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Also have Buzzrack e Scorpion 2 and two Trek Rails go on with no need for any other clamps etc. You can move the two clamps around to suit each bike.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Also have Buzzrack e Scorpion 2 and two Trek Rails go on with no need for any other clamps etc. You can move the two clamps around to suit each bike.
How are you connecting the clamps to the bike please? The Levo frame is a little different to the Trek Rail. I'm going to have another go and try what you've suggested @irie

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Thanks @irie had another fettle with that technique seems ok. Will probably get another clamp for Levo as top tube is bizarre shape.
Clamps have soft rubber liners in the jaws. Don't have to be mega tight, just tight enough to stop front <-> rear movement. The 3 wheel straps prevent sideways movement.

Andy__C

Apr 11, 2020
South Wales
I carry my levo in one of these @galaga187 , I use the clamp on the seat tube. I always carry the levo at the rear closest to the car. The clamp arm I've moved around to the vertical and it fits on the seat tube nicely.

I always add an extra strap on the bikes - i don't fully trust those clamps with the soft rubber teeth!

duk916

Jul 12, 2018
New Zealand
Extra Velcro strap around clamp and a longer one around the top tube to the rack. Extra security.
Lost my Levo once off a bike rack.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles