Other Brose without issues? Tell us please!

smc_stefan

Oct 10, 2022
Austria
Mines flawless so far but I only own it for a week now and got to ride it twice. Motor is almost dead silent (heard stories of noisy motors out of the box), use it in Trail mostly with a cadence of around 80 - 90.

I could imagine Brose is constantly improving the motor and Spesh working on the software side. Brose is well known for mechatronics applications in the automotive industry and I would assume Spesh has an automotive industry style contract with them, which would mean Brose has to pay for every single motor which is swapped under warranty, so it would be in Brose's interest to make the motor better over time. And then there's the fact it's a German company, if their product would constantly fail, some guys at Brose would literally jump into a knife because of their hurt pride. :LOL:

808golden

Aug 7, 2021
Charlotte NC
My 2018 carbon comp is still on its 1st motor. I ride in eco mostly, don’t hammer in turbo on big climbs, avoid deep water and clean gently. The bike has been a blessing and only reason I’d upgrade would be if the newest lighter rides had as much power. S as nd I won the lottery. I scored mine 2nd hand w/less than 500 mi. And consider it one of my best investments ever. Up there w/my ‘97 ford power stroke pick up.. $4500 w/carbon frame, wheels and Ohlins fork. Only regret is for my Scott Genius enduro pedal bike. She collects much dust these days🤙🤙🥓

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles