Bosch Rim Magnet tubeless valve

ScottyBoyUK247

Mar 19, 2024
Battle
Waiting on my new Orbea Wild to be delivered, do I need any particular tubeless valve to fit the rim magnet or can I use any? Was going to buy the Peatys valves.

Shark58

Mar 5, 2023
Germany
Either Schrader or Presta valves with standard outer diameter will work. They need to be long enough to fit through the magnet and an additional valve nut on top.

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Waiting on my new Orbea Wild to be delivered, do I need any particular tubeless valve to fit the rim magnet or can I use any? Was going to buy the Peatys valves.

You can NOT use "any" tubeless valve. The length of your valve must be sufficient that it will stick far enough above the magnet so a pump can be attached.

I run 50mm Fillmore valves, and some friends' pumps don't fit properly. My pumps do fit, so it's not a big concern. Fillmore's are also available in 70mm, but I think those would look goofy. I'm a big fan of Fillmore's and recommend nothing else. But if you prefer something else and they're available in 60mm, get that.

Keifo H

Dec 20, 2019
Chesterfield
Should come with some, in the box with the charger, upper headset spacers, garmin mount …a longer one for rear wheel and shorter one for front… noticed the magnet didn’t sit well on the asymmetric race face ar30 rim very well, but caved that in on first ride anyway, magnet sits nice on hope rims…

ScottyBoyUK247

Mar 19, 2024
Battle
Thanks all, bike has arrived and as you say they supplied some valves in the box, one short and one long so I’m all setup tubeless now👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles