Bike Work Stand Recommendations

Joshwaaa

May 23, 2022
West Yorkshire
I am
Looking for a cheap and cheerful bike workstand that will only be used for cleaning the bike and chain.
I don’t want to pay big money for this as it’s only for that purpose.
Anyone have any recommendations ?

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
If you type 'bikestand' into the Search option at the top of the Forum's webpage you'll get quite a few threads already and the generic Gioma stand gets mentioned.

Joshwaaa

May 23, 2022
West Yorkshire
If you type 'bikestand' into the Search option at the top of the Forum's webpage you'll get quite a few threads already and the generic Gioma stand gets mentioned.
Thanks for the tip, I did try scrolling through but have not used a forum like this before

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
www.fjmcustombikestands.com (seems a BB with a hole thru it)
No their not pennys, but when did any good come cheap? I've had a Mk2 for since Dec '19 and it the one of the best things I've bought for my ebike. Wash the bike without leaning it up against the wall, oil the chain in 30 seconds, throw the folded stand in the car so you can wash the bike before putting it back in the car. It one of those bits of kit I use all the time & so well worth the money. I've had many comment, I could make that for much less.. they still haven't made one.

download.jpg

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
www.fjmcustombikestands.com (seems a BB with a hole thru it)
No their not pennys, but when did any good come cheap? I've had a Mk2 for since Dec '19 and it the one of the best things I've bought for my ebike. Wash the bike without leaning it up against the wall, oil the chain in 30 seconds, throw the folded stand in the car so you can wash the bike before putting it back in the car. It one of those bits of kit I use all the time & so well worth the money. I've had many comment, I could make that for much less.. they still haven't made one.

View attachment 89450

Already thought of adapting an ABBA m/c stand. Unfortunately our Trek Rail 2022's with Bosch Gen4 CX motors don't have holes through the cranks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles