Bike Park Wales with the Specialized Kenevo

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
@Rob excellent vid Rob well done on the black run looked pretty gnarly. Was nice to see some positives from other riders. Did you get any negatives?
My almost new code brakes are doing the same as yours!!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Rob excellent vid Rob well done on the black run looked pretty gnarly. Was nice to see some positives from other riders. Did you get any negatives?
My almost new code brakes are doing the same as yours!!
Not a single comment that was negative. Lucas was so surprised how many people approached us. All day people were asking questions. At lunch we had a load of people come over to check the bikes out and ask questions. Also when we were leaving we had a family come and speak with us to ask us about the bikes, as well as everyone who was leaving point them out and have a look.

They generate so much interest, so much that I’m certain that the future of biking is powered in one way or another!

Shame about the Codes. So disappointing! My Levo Expert has them with no such issue but the Comp Levo has the Guide RE which strangely feel much better to me despite the fact that they are marketed as a lesser model ?

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Good to hear mate im going to BPW as soon as i come back from my work trip
Correction my brakes are guide re, they have code calipers and two of the pistons have seized in the front brake
I have binned them and gone to shimano

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Good to hear mate im going to BPW as soon as i come back from my work trip
Correction my brakes are guide re, they have code calipers and two of the pistons have seized in the front brake
I have binned them and gone to shimano
My best brakes ever were the old Shimano XT (silver and black) from a few years ago. Don’t think they make that exact brake any more.

Theolegit

Patreon
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Halstead
Great vid Rob, lots of really useful info in it too, were you using a 360 cam for some of the shots?

jamied

Mar 14, 2018
UK
@Rob what the hell is that camera that doesn't appear to be attached to you in any way? it is a little vomit inducing isn't it o_O

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Rob what the hell is that camera that doesn't appear to be attached to you in any way? it is a little vomit inducing isn't it o_O
It’s called an Insta360 One. Yep, it is a bit! Need to reduce the amount of motion that I introduce to the videos I think as there is a bit of feedback on the motion!

jamied

Mar 14, 2018
UK
It’s just stuck straight onto my full face. No stick used. It’s clever how it removes it in the software.

Thats so weird, it looks like it's quite far away, I guess its the fish eye lens making it look like that.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Cracking video mate, although the choons and slo-mo at the beginning had me wondering if it was a promo for a new boy band or an advert for tooth whitening! :D
54th fastest to the top, there's some seriously quick clockwork riders out there!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Cracking video mate, although the choons and slo-mo at the beginning had me wondering if it was a promo for a new boy band or an advert for tooth whitening! :D
54th fastest to the top, there's some seriously quick clockwork riders out there!
You wanna join our boy band? :ROFLMAO: E-Trio :unsure::LOL:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles