Bike Park Wales Thu 26th

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
With the weather so good, and having a new Levo which I'm loving, I'm thinking about a short trip over to BPW on Wednesday, arriving early afternoon to ride and then stopping overnight in a nearby hotel, with a full day of riding on Thursday to follow before heading home. Not been there before, only Afan, Cwm Carn and Brechfa and most of the Scotland 7Stanes trails plus Morzine in French Alps, so an experienced rider, although red trails are about my limit, not really a "jumper"!

Still got to run it by the other half, but anyone else fancy joining me ?!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
There's nothing like giving a bit of notice, and that's nothing like it! :p

I'd love to, but there's no way I'd get the time off at this short notice. :cry:

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Ha ha, yes I hear you! More than a little spontaneous, was planning on a couple more local rides this week whilst I am off but then I thought, "hey, why not give BPW a go ?!". Been trying to get there for a couple of years but organising a trip with local mates and trying to get dates everyone can make has been a nightmare, so it never happens. If I end up going by myself, that's fine, just thought I'd put it out there if anyone can make it, be nice to have some like-minded company. :cool:

Ryder

Apr 24, 2018
UK
Was there last week. Running really well, just a bit sketchy in the dust. Are you riding up to the top? I did and recon you should get 6 runs in fairly easily if you do not go mad on trail or boost.

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Yep, that's my experience riding out everywhere at the moment, almost too dry! Planning to ride up yes, not booking uplift. I believe they have the means to charge your battery up too, presumably in the on-site shop for a fee, could be handy. Got to approach the wife this evening and see if I can get the required pass :eek:

Ryder

Apr 24, 2018
UK
Yes they do. £5 to charge, seem to be happy for you to leave it on charge as long as you like.

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Thwarted :cry: at least for Wednesday anyway, might make a day trip of it Thursday if I can be bothered to drive there and back in a day.

Dawnrazor

Patreon
Jun 11, 2018
Somerset
Hey Steve - shame it is last minute or I could have joined you. Out on Woodbury Comon this Thursday Evening if you fancy something different or another ride on the way home!

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Ah, never mind, not going to go now, managed to persuade my son to go for a ride with me in the morning and then going to hit Swinley for a big workout on Friday to end my time off, BPW will have to wait for another time sadly! Probably better to ride with others anyway, more of a social day out.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I'm sure there'll be a forum ride out there sooner or later.

Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles