Big up to Chain Reaction, bit of praise for them from me.

LAWHITEY

Apr 29, 2020
UK
Hey up, so i ordered a Vitus E-Sommet from them last Tuesday which was reduced from £5000 to £4500, I'd been keeping an eye on these for a while but they always seemed to be out of stock, so when i saw they were back in stock with 500 quid knocked off i wanted to jump on it but needed to sell my other bike first. So i was keeping an eye the stock levels for about 2 weeks and when i had the funds i could go for it.
Imagine my frustration after ordering it on the Tuesday, i was just browsing again 2 days later and saw the price had dropped again to £4000, I couldn't believe it, this was just my luck.
I thought about emailing them but didn't want there to be a long wait for a response, so i saw i could i live chat them, anyway to cut a long story short after telling them the situation they offered to refund me the other £500, what a result and great customer service by them. I'd consider this a proper bargain especially as i thought it was a decent specced bike when it was full price at £5k. Thought i'd post this so people can see the good side of them, just hope it's an omen and there are no issues with bike (when it turns up).

So haven't been on here for a while as haven't owned an EMTB since 2020, so i'm back after stupidly selling it in 2020 and dabbling with a motorbike which lasted all of 5 weeks (wasn't for me) so when i came to buy another it was around the time during the pandemic when bikes were like rocking horse poo, and any that was available were just too pricey for me at the time. So I ended up buying a normal full suss, which really felt like a chore to ride for the last 18 months or so coming from the EMTB so I've been after another ever since. Fingers crossed all works out as I want to ride the hell out of this new one and venture off those long rides like i did before.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles