Big off!

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
There was a guy on here a few weeks ago extolling the virtues of yoga. He’s bang on. Be supple
That might have been me but there are others I’m sure. I do 15 or so mins every morning of a Hamstring stretch plus a couple of other bits. Having ’suffered” with back problems for years I have never felt so good and if there is a niggle it sorts it out real quickly.
I’m sure there’s plenty on here that could spare that amount of time. Try it for for a few weeks and notice how much more freely you move. It looks a bit naff but it works and works well.

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
There was a guy on here a few weeks ago extolling the virtues of yoga. He’s bang on. Be supple and it’ll make the offs easier.
While you're young- yes, however after practising it for a few years now I regard it just as maintenance & more to do with strength in muscles not used in normal day to day life & not so much about flexibilty. Nothing stops the effects of aging however yoga can help you stay a bit more mobile & more importantly sane :)

GeekEcosse

Oct 24, 2018
Edinburgh
I’ve was close to taking off my Magic Mary’s last week for this exact reason as was chasing a KoM. Then the snow started coming down again. Get well soon ans thanks for the reality check!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles