Anyone experience of SKS Bluemels 75 mudguards

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
I've been looking for a while and stumbled on a site doing a review of top 20 M/G and in there were these.

They could be ideal for me. Price is okish. £50 on ebay. They'll suit up to 2.6" tyres. Current tyres fitted for town use are 2.25", so zero side spray.

I'd hit buy it now, only not to sure on stay length. Though at a push there, and given they'd be 80% of my needs I could adapt, or extend with a little bracket or something. It's just been finding something and I hope these are it.
Like to know though if anyone's bought and fitted them and how they go on. Or know someone who has.

Ta. :)

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
perfect

8604A1F8-A49E-4A3A-9F62-FADCF8176BD1.jpeg

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Thanks for that. Im not on Amazon(dont trust myself) but my sister is. As long as thats UK seller i'd opt for that, but if EU theres going to a fair bit on top, plus postage.
I know you said Amazon UK, but thats not always where its coming from and ive seen a number of buyers come unstuck when it turns out its coming from Germany
Looks good. Going on a suss though, and might be issues with he thule bolt on rack in using. But im sure i could make it fit.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles