Obrázok produktu:
amplifi-e-track-23-red (1).jpg

Názov produktu:
Amplifi E-track 23
Zaplatená cena: 63 €
Skóre (z 10): 9

Recenzia: základné informácie:

Review: basic information:

Integrated lightweight, flexible SAS TEC protector (EN 1621-2: 2014)
- 3D shaped shoulder straps with back panel construction for perfect load distribution and ventilation

- Special pocket for a spare battery for your E-Bike
- Prepared for a hydro bag - the outlets can be routed to both shoulder straps
- Hip belts with direct compression straps for load and compression regulation
- Pockets on the hip belt
- chest belt fastened with a buckle with a safety whistle and a clip for a tube from a hydration bag
- Upper pocket for safe storage of glasses with waterproof zipper
- Additional compression straps for adjusting the necessary backpack size

- Internal pockets, divided compartments, divided main compartment
- Adjustable raincoat with reflective safety print (can also cover a helmet)
- Reflective elements
- Molded ITW Nexus zipper pullers

Sizes:
23 liters (58x27x18 cm), 1.63 kg
Colors: red, jet black
Material: 210 Rip Stop Nylon / Nylon / 3D Honeycomb Mesh / Hypalon / Neoprene / 3D Shaped Panels

Real experience:

Since my BA3 E cycling backpack completely fell apart after a year, I started with my alternative. the Ergon didn't even sit well on my big back and I had to lengthen it a lot so it wouldn't fly up and down. All the bikers in the area were willing to use the then-proven Evoc trail, but since I was still actively playing hockey, I was not so often willing to invest in a new backpack. I managed to buy the Aplifi E-track 23 on Black Friday at B24 for an incredible €63. After the initial unpacking, the red-blue backpack shone at me, but I got used to the color after a few trips.
The backpack is large, comfortable, and I never felt even the slightest bit restricted.

Contains two outer pockets for tightening (in one I carry a first aid kit and spare gloves, in the other a Decathlon all mountain hardshell rain jacket. )

Furthermore, a zipper with a raincoat, another zipper from which the helmet holder slides out, a larger front zipper that contains a tool organizer. Here I carry keys, wallet, puncture repair kit, multitool, pumps, SK tapes, and other small things. In the upper part there is a small padded case for glasses. The last two large zippers contain a storage area with a smaller zipper where I keep small coins, an epipen bug repellant, spare clothes, a battery holder, snacks for the kids and some food and a large cup. In the last compartment there is a spine together with a holder for a hydro bag, which also holds a 3l reservoir. the last two small pockets on the waist belt contain small zippers where I store napkins and a cloth for glasses.

I only had the Bosch powertube 625 battery in my backpack once in my life, when I picked it up at the cable car in the bike park.

After two years of practically daily use, the rucksack shows no wear, is regularly cleaned to remove mud and wear, apart from the tightened rubber bands that hold the excess straps under the shoulders, it is still in 99% condition.

Otherwise, the backpack is very similar to the Evoc Trail.

Would I buy this product again at full price? Certainly yes. For the rucksack, I also bought an extension waist part, which I used when skiing in an apla and a thick jacket.

20211116_124731.jpg amplifi-e-track-23-red (1).jpg amplifi-e-track-23-red (2).jpg amplifi-e-track-23-red (3).jpg amplifi-e-track-23-red.jpg EBike_Shoot-24.jpg EBike_Shoot-41.jpg EBike_Shoot-51.jpg EBike_Shoot-91.jpg EBike_Shoot-141.jpg

Last edited:

Gyre

Jan 25, 2021
Pasadena, CA
Love my Etrack 23. Carrying a spare range extender is important for big days on the Kenevo SL. I just wish the cargo area was expandable. Space gets tight really fast when you toss in a battery and need to store extra layers for dry changes of clothes and/or changing temperatures.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles