2024 Strive:ON

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
@CrispyDesigns any ideas when size medium will be available and if it can be made in black?
I have a chap test fitting one to his Medium frame in the next day or so. As soon as I know the fitment is ok I'll be able to make them available. I'm also just looking to see if I can get some laser safe rubber in black from a new supplier. Watch this space for updates

Nick314

Jun 9, 2022
Monmouthshire
Put me down at the top of the list! 👍
<Mine just arrived...v nice design and quality. Looking forward to it going on later ;-)
I have a chap test fitting one to his Medium frame in the next day or so. As soon as I know the fitment is ok I'll be able to make them available. I'm also just looking to see if I can get some laser safe rubber in black from a new supplier. Watch this space for updates
I've got a medium arriving tomorrow I hope. I doubt the shit flap needs to be any different though as I'd expect the only differences to be on the tubes no?

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
<Mine just arrived...v nice design and quality. Looking forward to it going on later ;-)

I've got a medium arriving tomorrow I hope. I doubt the shit flap needs to be any different though as I'd expect the only differences to be on the tubes no?
Thanks for the kind words. I try to only design and produce items that I’d happily use on my own bike…and I’m a fussy bugger

S1mmo

Aug 30, 2023
Yorkshire
IMG20230920194947.jpg
Hi @CrispyDesigns mine arrived today, thank you for getting it to me so quickly.
I attached it with heavy duty velcro so I can take it off to clean the bike, hopefully it will stay attached.
It looks great, perfect fit and should stop all the crap getting into the gap.
Cheers Simmo

S1mmo

Aug 30, 2023
Yorkshire
How did you find it, quality, fit, etc?

Velcro should be a good option then 👍🏻
The invisiframe seems good quality. It isn't the easiest to fit although it's probably fairly straightforward if you're doing it all the time.
There are a few areas on the frame that have gaps between the pieces but some of that might be down to me not applying it correctly.
You don't know the exact place to position the first few pieces, it gets easier when you've got a few on.

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
A bit of a Shit Flap update.
I have some more rubber on order (this time in black). As soon as it arrives I'll be making a new batch. Can you please let me know if you'd definitely like one so I can gauge demand.
Also I have had confirmation that it fits Medium, Large and XL frame sizes. I'm 99% sure that it'll also fit the Small frame too
Cheers
Crispy

Add me to the list!
0%

Nick314

Jun 9, 2022
Monmouthshire
should be a good option then 👍🏻
I have some more rubber on order (this time in black). As soon as it arrives I'll be making a new batch. Can you please let me know if you'd definitely like one so I can gauge demand.
Also I have had confirmation that it fits Medium, Large and XL frame sizes. I'm 99% sure that it'll also fit the Small frame too
Cheers
Crispy

Add me to the list!
0%
My one fits my medium perfectly 👍🏻

Markwright1983

Subscriber
Aug 27, 2020
Middlesbrough
Cheers
Crispy

Add me to the list!
0%

I’ll take one (medium frame)

tatane

Jun 25, 2023
Southern France
Cheers
Crispy

Add me to the list!
0%
Count me in for a size L Shit Flap :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles