2024 Strive:ON —Australian availability?

JC-1

Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
The 2024 Torque:On has launched in Australia, but the Strive:On hasn't yet. I've contacted Canyon hoping to get an idea of the rollout, but they weren't willing to provide any information.

Anyone have an inside information on when they might bring this bike to Australia?

Regular_Michael

Jan 25, 2024
Australia
@JC-1 Hey mate, I'm looking to pull the trigger on a new emtb and am considering Canyon.

The problem is they have no inventory and upon calling their office it seems everything is held, the guys mentioned issues around batteries for the EP801 motor. Something about shipping the bikes with or without the batteries installed. They said to expect inventory by spring....... that's a long wait!

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
@JC-1 Hey mate, I'm looking to pull the trigger on a new emtb and am considering Canyon.

The problem is they have no inventory and upon calling their office it seems everything is held, the guys mentioned issues around batteries for the EP801 motor. Something about shipping the bikes with or without the batteries installed. They said to expect inventory by spring....... that's a long wait!
Your lucky you can get Canyon EMTB's they won't even sell them in New Zealand due to shipping batteries

Regular_Michael

Jan 25, 2024
Australia
Yep, seems like everything "e" related gets slugged high shipping costs.

Makes me wonder why they can just build them locally. It's a shame as they have a nice line up of ebikes to choose from.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles