2024 Norco Fluid VLT review?

paulcanadian

Aug 5, 2022
Bragg Creek, Canada
Haven’t seen an official first ride review on this bike from anyone. My LBS has one that just arrived in stock, so some ‘tubers must have had access to these already to get ride impressions. Anyone see a review anywhere?

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I've been looking for some, too, but Norco doesn't often get a lot of media reviews, and those that do tend to be in Canada. Unless you have studs not much riding going on here in Canada right now :)

paulcanadian

Aug 5, 2022
Bragg Creek, Canada
I've been looking for some, too, but Norco doesn't often get a lot of media reviews, and those that do tend to be in Canada. Unless you have studs not much riding going on here in Canada right now :)
I’m in Calgary! Studded ebike when it’s solid, or fatbike when it’s not (like today!). Calgary Cycle had a delivery so I figure reviews would be coming already. Very curious about this bike!

2stroked

Dec 15, 2022
Nanaimo
I rode a friends when my Intense Tazer E7000 motor failed, his has the EP800, I found my bike felt better all around, suspension.
I put a Float X and ZEB on my my Tazer and the VLT has a X2 and 38’s, just didn’t feel as plush or as agile, just didn’t seem as easy to ride.
Unrelated to the bike my E7000 seemed better than the EP800 even though it’s 25nm more powerful.

paulcanadian

Aug 5, 2022
Bragg Creek, Canada
I rode a friends when my Intense Tazer E7000 motor failed, his has the EP800, I found my bike felt better all around, suspension.
I put a Float X and ZEB on my my Tazer and the VLT has a X2 and 38’s, just didn’t feel as plush or as agile, just didn’t seem as easy to ride.
Unrelated to the bike my E7000 seemed better than the EP800 even though it’s 25nm more powerful.
I think you rode the previous generation Fluid VLT. The new one has the Bosche SX motor and is an 'SL-ish' ebike. Just came out this year.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles