2022 Meta Power Mullet

torabora851

Apr 13, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Already available, but I haven't found any reviews or tests. Someone had a chance? The geometry looks very different compared with 2021 sx or 29er.

Last edited:

Jagged

Sep 11, 2022
Asia
Has anyone received their 2022 Meta Power SX?

I’m curious how it compares with the shorter travel TR version.

cole_inman

Dec 11, 2019
Blue Ridge Mountains
Any Meta power owners that can give insight into how the rear performs under braking? All my bikes, both E and analog are horst link, and I love how active they are under braking. I've daily driven DW-Link, and single pivot (Nukeproof Giga, so a modern single pivot) and always come back tot he horst link for the active braking feel. I think this is more important on an eeb since I'm hitting the rear brake earlier to slow more mass down.

Olivier Clg

Nov 15, 2021
France
Any Meta power owners that can give insight into how the rear performs under braking? All my bikes, both E and analog are horst link, and I love how active they are under braking. I've daily driven DW-Link, and single pivot (Nukeproof Giga, so a modern single pivot) and always come back tot he horst link for the active braking feel. I think this is more important on an eeb since I'm hitting the rear brake earlier to slow more mass down.
Hi, check here : Commencal Meta PSX 2022

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles