Meta Power Race 650B

njn

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2018
USA
Weighing in at 210, I'm happy with a 600# spring and 110psi with one token. I'm considering a 170mm PUSH ACS fork coil conversion kit.

maachine

May 22, 2018
Australia
Mine is an Essential - not much difference.
Few upgrades - E6000 assist switch instead of Di2, BikeYoke dropper remote, proper brakes as the Sram brakes' feel is not for me.

View attachment 106
View attachment 107 View attachment 108
I did the same E6000 switch mod and BikeYoke dropper lever on my Meta Power Race Fox, can't recommend it enough, soooo good.
Thanks Tamas. Now looking for a quick release rear axle and waiting for a better motor/downtube protector rather than the existing flimsy plastic one.

Tamas

Founding Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hungary/Bosnia and Herzegovina
I did the same E6000 switch mod and BikeYoke dropper lever on my Meta Power Race Fox, can't recommend it enough, soooo good.
Thanks Tamas. Now looking for a quick release rear axle and waiting for a better motor/downtube protector rather than the existing flimsy plastic one.
Best upgrades for me too. :) I would also like to have QR axles (F/R) but I'm not taking the wheels out too many times and I cannot justify the cost of them.
The plastic motor protector is not over-engineered for sure but it does its job so far. :) More protection would affect the cooling of the motor and harder plastic would break on impact. Merida eOne Sixty doesn't have any additional protection so the motor should be resistant enough.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles