Kenevo Gen1 2022 Kenevo comp & expert

vixengineer

Apr 5, 2022
Ohio, USA
2022 Comp S4 (5'11") finally in my garage! Have had it out a couple times now at Mohican in Ohio USA and its a total beast. No regrets on the blind order, or my decision to switch my original order from the Expert to the Comp when the delivery date kept getting pushed on the Expert. Switch out the rear rotor for a 220mm, tubeless with rear cushcore, Sensa grips, Amygos bash guard, DMR Vaults, big battery upgrade, and drivetrain upgrade to Eagle 12spd. Still had money to spare vs what the Expert would have cost.
PXL_20220302_014020070.jpg

jhonmartin692

Apr 12, 2022
England
I wonder why they went with mullet for the Levo but not the Kenevo? maybe waiting for the next Gen?
Maybe they're waiting to see how the mullet trend pans out before committing to it on the Kenevo. Or maybe they just think the Kenevo is too burly for a mullet setup. Who knows!

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Id be interested to hear if anyone has had their expert delivered. Mine delayed another month to mid may

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
Here’s my bad boy mini DH 2022 S3 Kenevo! Rode it bone stock for about 2 rides and then swapped all my good stuff over to the Kenevo
Mullet
Manitou Dorado
Fox Float X2 local tuned, 65mm stroked
AXS dropper, derailleur and shifter
Maxxis DHR27.5 x 2.8 rear / Assegia 29x2.6
Love this bike, great climber and rolls over just about anything!

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Anyone else finding the rear brake disc is contacting the frame often? When stationary the clearance seems to be 2-3 mm which is very low. I can see it rubbing paint where it’s contacting

joshhoward23

Aug 3, 2022
albury
Hey Guys, i have my 2022 Kenevo Comp ready for pick up. A lot of talk about the brakes not being great. Is it worth gettign them upgraded before pick up? Has anyone done a brake upgrade?

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Hey Guys, i have my 2022 Kenevo Comp ready for pick up. A lot of talk about the brakes not being great. Is it worth gettign them upgraded before pick up? Has anyone done a brake upgrade?
To each their own but in my expert (same brakes) the brakes are perfectly fine and I’m 6.4 118kg. Why not ride it then decide?

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Hi. How did you go with the mullet set up in the comp? Does it handle ok or to burley? Im
Keen to do but think it may mess with the geometry to much .
Loving it , it feels like it should’ve been mulleted as standard . I lowered the fork to 170mm so the geo isn’t much different ( some don’t bother ) and it rides amazing , rolls much faster on rougher tracks and doesn’t climb any diff . Looks better aswell .
Thinking of going full 29 soon !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles