Levo Gen 2 2021 Turbo Levo Rotors

Chad156

Mar 21, 2021
Atlanta, GA
So here is my "problem". I have a 2021 Turbo Levo (non-comp, base model). I ordered a set of Galfer Floating Rotors as an upgrade, in 203mm for the Front and the Rear. As I replace the front rotor, I realize the front is a 220mm and the rear is a 200mm. Galfer does not make the Floating Rotors in a 223mm only a solid.

So here is my choice....oddly the 2019 and 2020 Levos were 200mm front and back. So with that said, would you just put the 203 in the front and remove the spacers on the brake caliper mount? The are SRAM Guide RE, and it looks like spacers were added to accommodate the 220mm rotor. If this is the suggestion, what spacers do I remove?

or

Get the Galfer 223mm non-floating for the front....they wont match (this is a fashion show) :)

or

Order a set of Hope Floating in 200 and 220 so they match all around....or a different brand?

I'm just an average rider at best. I'm not out racing or doing any downhills or jumps....so I feel like the 200 in the front (since it came that way in 2019/20) will not be a big of a deal when it comes to down sizing.

Opinions?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles