Hope Rotors 2019 Levo

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
Has anyone mounted hope rotors themselves? I have read on the forum that the sensor does not clear the frame and modifications had to be made however the shop had done them for the riders that have put them on. If any one has put them on themselves did you need to modify and if so how. Thank you in advance

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
Update. I purchased the rotors and they work great, no modifications needed. Have enough clearance to clear magnet so does not rub frame on back wheel
IMG_0442.jpg

Carnie

Jun 16, 2018
New Zealand
Update. I purchased the rotors and they work great, no modifications needed. Have enough clearance to clear magnet so does not rub frame on back wheel View attachment 14590
Hi, so you had no issue at all and didn't have to file anything down? Ive got a pair on order for some sram code rsc. I imagine the caliper size would be the same so this is great news and I dont want to go filing anything down.

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
Hi, so you had no issue at all and didn't have to file anything down? Ive got a pair on order for some sram code rsc. I imagine the caliper size would be the same so this is great news and I dont want to go filing anything down.
no problems at all. you will like them. They work and look great. I ended up buying hope brakes also, not that anything was wrong with the sram/hope set up, I just wanted some bling

Carnie

Jun 16, 2018
New Zealand
no problems at all. you will like them. They work and look great. I ended up buying hope brakes also, not that anything was wrong with the sram/hope set up, I just wanted some bling
I tried them last night and they work fine front and rear, however the rear rotor sits very close to the carbon caliper mount on the frame. Did you find this as well?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles