Levo Gen 2 2021 Specialized Turbo Levo HT 29

Lanrac62

Apr 5, 2023
Mexico
I have a 2021 Turbo Levo HT 29 and have recently had issues with the transmission gearing down while riding. At first I thought it was a way to reduce speed in full gear when going downhill but it has started to do this while riding on flat surfaces. I have had to stop and unplug the battery connection to reset it. I have also had to gear down to first or second gear and then it kicks in. Totally random as well. Any other people have similar issues?

thanks in advance,

James

Lanrac62

Apr 5, 2023
Mexico
At first, it looses power intermittently. Now, after unplugging the power cord and turning back on it looses power in about 10', I have brought it to the dealership 4 times. They changed out the power cord 3 times and had it for about 3 weeks at their factory and sent it back. At first, no problem but after a few weeks the same issue, intermittent power loss followed by no power after about 10'. Super frustrating to drive it to the dealership one hour each way.

Lanrac62

Apr 5, 2023
Mexico
Yes the terminals are clean.

I only clean the bike with a damp cloth and never ride in water or in the rain. I am ver particular about cleaning and never spray it down with a hose.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles