2021 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 TM 625 Newbie to ebikes ;-)

kneesliding

Jun 11, 2021
Germany
So,

After years and years of riding Bio Bikes, and always being interested in the ebike hype..
I decided I'd finally pull the plug.

Picked up a 2021 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 TM 625

changed a couple of things already..
I'm actually from London, but have lived in Southern Germany for about 25 years... Great biking here...

This was taken last night near Heidelberg on the way up to the Königstühl.. (Kings chair) :cool:
20210610_190821.jpg

Ponk

May 17, 2020
Switzerland AG.
Really really nice bike, I'm a forum lurker for 1 year, was planing to buy a emtb a year ago but health reasons prevented that.

Have 2 Cubes since 2007, open to all brands but with the type of riding I do (50% flat forest trails, 25% climbing, 25% descending with a small part of that single trails), Cube fits the bill. I always have to put a new stem on and some riser bars with more sweep, otherwise biking causes a lot of pain in my joints (normal life does!).

My local Cube dealer is great, but I have not been in for years, so planned to go and check if he has any stock (doubtful), check what delivery times are and when 2022 models might be available.

- Did you get this in a local dealer? They had stock?
- Do they have any more stock? (I'm from Scotland, live near Zurich since 2001, would drive 5-6 hours for a bike, so as far as Frankfurt.
- Did they give any info on current model delivery times or 2022 models?

I'm looking for something max 140-150 front travel, must be 29er, and would not buy online, called me a sissy but the bike has to be the colour I'm looking for, plan to keep it another 10 years like my current bike.

Grüsse von der Schweiz!

kneesliding

Jun 11, 2021
Germany
Hi,

Got mine from Bike Discount near Bonn (D)
Think this model is sold out.

But they have for example the Action Team available.

Ponk

May 17, 2020
Switzerland AG.
Hi

I've been to 2 or 3 dealers, some Cube, some a variety, and every one has an action team but it's always been a 27.5 (I think). Will need to double check. They are nice too!

kneesliding

Jun 11, 2021
Germany
I wanted to Action Team...
But decided to get the TM for now...

Will pick up a Rotwild soon, and the Cube will be the go around bike.
Kind of one for on the wall...

Kind of an art display..
Theres a Custom Built Yeti SB-150 hanging too...

Ponk

May 17, 2020
Switzerland AG.
The Action Team does look like a beast! Will pop down to Bike House Balsthal in the next week or so and make some inquiries. I want to get my fitness up on my bike first before making the change, so getting exactly what I want for spring next year is fine (and probably a more realistic target). Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles