2020 Specialized levo/kenevo rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
UK page down at the moment. I think for once they have nailed it with that 2020 Comp, straight out the box its ready to rock n roll

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
The new 2020 Levo Comp looks like a great deal. Decent Fork, 700wh battery and good looking;
Specialized

Turbo Levo Comp | Specialized.com
Yes, but the Comp model has an Aluminium arame, the bike on the photo i posted has a Carbon frame with Comp components...so????

Martas

Nov 16, 2018
Czech
[QUOTE = "jemen, příspěvek: 98120, člen: 468"] Ano, ale model Comp má hliníkový rám, kolo na fotografii, kterou jsem zveřejnil, má karbonový rám s komponentami Comp ... takže ???? [/ CITÁT]
Comp carbon;)
E- Bikes - Bike Authority

Mark

May 6, 2018
Sydney
I am really confused about why anyone would want a EBike in road Race form. Commuter bike I get but a high spec racer .... Everyone I know rides there road bikes faster than 15mph 99% of the time.
It's to get some help on the hills and to ride like a normal road bike with no resistance from the motor the rest of the time.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
I have one of the new stumpy evo's, the rear suspension design will be horrible for a plush bomber ebike IMO. The Evo is more a scalpel, extremely fast bike (sometimes too fast for me) but extremely exciting at the same time.

I have put a 170mm coil (smashpot) 36 up front and extended stroke to 57mm in the rear for 163mm travel (stock is 140)

View attachment 18014
Is CC DBshockIL? What makes you to choose 57 stroke rather than 55?

brash

Jul 19, 2019
Aus
Is CC DBshockIL? What makes you to choose 57 stroke rather than 55?

yes, it's a 210x55 with the 2mm nylon spacer removed. Can easily put it back to 55mm stroke. There are no clearance issues in high or low mode however.

Cane creek use a travel limiting spacer arrangement on the shaft with the usual 216x57 shock, but shorten the eye to eye to suit metric applications.

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
Thats an alloy frame on the picture... You can see the welding.
It´s not. It´s a Carbon frame. It´s the NEW Carbon Comp model which will be not available everywhere. You can see the difference the best around the screws where the motor is fixed on the frame. The screws look far mor "integrated" on the Carbon models.

Wake720

Jul 19, 2019
Vernon BC
It´s not. It´s a Carbon frame. It´s the NEW Carbon Comp model which will be not available everywhere. You can see the difference the best around the screws where the motor is fixed on the frame. The screws look far mor "integrated" on the Carbon models.
We are getting the new comp carbon in Canada! We get very little color choice here but we are not stuck with rocket red on the carbon and expert this year. Black is welcome here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles