Levo Gen 2 2019 Levo Headset Kit - UK supplier

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
Does anyone have any knowledge of a UK seller who’s sells a complete headset kit for a 2019 base Levo in large, got this annoying creak I can’t get rid off. Done all the usual things but to no avail.

Going to a bike park next Saturday so Sod’s law it’s starting playing up.
TIA for any recommendations

lee

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
I’ve found Best Bike in Germany, the want €50 for the complete kit but want €15 on to for postage.

Anyone dealt with them and know shipping timescale.

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I googled S182500005 and according to their website the bikefactory has stock.

Or try giving RaceCo cycles a call.
I found then to be really helpful recently when I was trying to source a bolt for my shock and a magnet for my rear wheel

Last edited:

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
I googled S182500005 and according to their website the bikefactory has stock.

Or try giving RaceCo cycles a call.
I found then to be really helpful recently when I was trying to source a bolt for my shock and a magnet for my rear wheel

So S182500005 is the part number for the kit?, cheers buddy I will take a look at the Bike Factory.

Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
any Spesh bike shop should have them in stock, but I would guess that if you've had them out, cleaned and re greased them and there's no play in them then your'e creaks coming from somewhere else!!

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
any Spesh bike shop should have them in stock, but I would guess that if you've had them out, cleaned and re greased them and there's no play in them then your'e creaks coming from somewhere else!!

not necessarily, I’ve locked the front forks out and not even sitting on the bike, with the front brake locked and rocking back and fourth it’s creaking, rotate the bars 90* it’s doing the same, let the brakes off and put front wheel against a wall and carry out the same process and still the same , you can clearly hear the creak coming from the top tube/ headset.

so it’s not clearly coming from elsewhere.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles