2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
Yes, you don’t need to do anything else. Just set to 3 and that’s it.
To get accurate mileage, you would need to use BLEvo app or use garmin with GPS.
If i set it to 2 (that´s enough for me in EU), BLevo multiplayer is same than with 0 or 1?
So BLevo is not helping at all in my situation? Wheelsize should be 2000 instead of 2300 but that is something i can't change anyway?

5.1.png

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Well my levociraptor stopped working, erratically turns off the whole bike, wouldn’t turn on anymore, worked like a charm before. Hope Trailwatts responds and replaces the unit. Will report

just searching through problems with the Levociraptor, I recently (last week) purchased a Levo comp carbon from a forum member who also included a levociraptor which was not fitted and the former owner only tried it once or twice and decided it wasn’t for him, I fitted it and went for my first proper ride on sunday, I took the bike on a carrier and after unloading it it wouldn’t turn on, I unplugged it and plugged it back in and all was good. When I got home the bike wouldn’t turn on again unless I unplugged and plugged the battery back in, trying to solve the fault I disconnected the levociraptor and the bike was back to turning off and on as per normal, plugged the levociraptor in again and re set, and the bike won’t turn on again with the button, should I assume the levociraptor is faulty?

Jan 13, 2022
Netherlands
I have read most of the Velociraptor posts because I just got one. I'm using a Garmin 830 and Garmin speed sensor with my bike. The bike transmits also a speed and cadence signal. When using this, the speed shown on the Garmin is half the actual speed. I can get the right speed when using the Garmin speed sensor, but disabling the sensors on the bike doesn't give a cadence signal. Is there a way to get it back and getting the actual speed on the display?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
I have read most of the Velociraptor posts because I just got one. I'm using a Garmin 830 and Garmin speed sensor with my bike. The bike transmits also a speed and cadence signal. When using this, the speed shown on the Garmin is half the actual speed. I can get the right speed when using the Garmin speed sensor, but disabling the sensors on the bike doesn't give a cadence signal. Is there a way to get it back and getting the actual speed on the display?
Sorry this is not possible to display the correct speed on display. Using GPS data for speed distance as Levociraptor is altering the signal data which the TCU transmits.

Jan 13, 2022
Netherlands
Sorry this is not possible to display the correct speed on display. Using GPS data for speed distance as Levociraptor is altering the signal data which the TCU transmits.
When using the speed sensor, the speed is displayed correctly but I can't see cadence. Would like to see that without having to buy the cadence sensor.

Last edited:

neils

Aug 28, 2018
Wokingham UK
Just got a Levociraptor Gen 2 I use iOS 15.4.1 (latest firmware) and BLEvo (latest firmware).

The problem I’m seeing is when the timer is up on crash detection, a white box pops up asking to “confirm ok” which is pretty pointless if you’re unconscious and even if you press the ok to confirm it still doesn’t text or call the 07 number I’d input ???

Anyone else experiencing this ?

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Just got a Levociraptor Gen 2 I use iOS 15.4.1 (latest firmware) and BLEvo (latest firmware).

The problem I’m seeing is when the timer is up on crash detection, a white box pops up asking to “confirm ok” which is pretty pointless if you’re unconscious and even if you press the ok to confirm it still doesn’t text or call the 07 number I’d input ???

Anyone else experiencing this ?
I will check the issue. Which phone you have? Could you send a video to [email protected] ?
Thanks.

FunkeyMunky

Jun 13, 2020
Denmark
Hi mate! Did you find a way to track cadence from bike sensor and speed on Garmin GPS?

Burner

Subscriber
Sep 18, 2022
Manchester
Hi

not sure if this is an old thread but…
Just bought a levo 2019 so it’s all new to me!

can the levociaper and mission control be installed on a iPhone?
Thanks

congerball

Jun 3, 2019
Yorkshire UK
Just read the Levociraptor instructions…and follow. It’s all explained very clearly what you need to do. Personally….the day I installed the dongle was the day I uninstalled MC and used Blevo. I did not want to record any rides using MC whilst the dongle was fitted….also you get the correct speed read out using Blevo (and a lot more info)

If/when you need a new motor 😆 or you’re just taking your bike for a service…follow instructions to remove dongle (Levociraptor)

Simple 👍😉

notes

Nov 21, 2019
Sydney, Australia
I lost my remaining 1 year of warranty today. I'd removed the Levociraptor (purchased Jan-21), took my Gen2 2019 Levo in for service due to a weird fault going on (wouldn't turn on after 4 - 6 turnings on and off, but resets after disconnecting and reconnecting battery).
Dealer said it was a faulty battery and they made a claim with Specialized on my behalf, and they came back and said the warranty is void as they (Specialized) could tell it had been "hacked".. I'm not sure if they are bluffing and just knew for other historic reasons.. However I suspect the issue arose because of a software update in the past 3 months with the Levociraptor still connected.. I was planning to sell the bike, but that's made more difficult as it's lost its warranty and I need to buy a new battery.. btw the Mission control still showed 100% battery health. Something doesn't seem quite right here.
Perhaps I should have followed some instructions on removing the Levociraptor before the software update?
At this point I'm kinda done with my bike and feel like I need to come to terms with the fact that I'll be selling it for peanuts.. or putting it in the dumpster / selling for parts. Any advice welcome, thanks.

Burner

Subscriber
Sep 18, 2022
Manchester
It’s only a new battery needed, just buy a new battery, maybe up grade to a 700w!, we all know these thing don’t last for ever and money will have to be spent on it sooner or later!, as with anything!
In hindsight you could have removed the raptor, but didn’t, lesson learned!, move on, get a new battery and enjoy the bike .
As for engine, there are fixes out there when you get a problem 👍

notes

Nov 21, 2019
Sydney, Australia
It’s only a new battery needed, just buy a new battery, maybe up grade to a 700w!, we all know these thing don’t last for ever and money will have to be spent on it sooner or later!, as with anything!
In hindsight you could have removed the raptor, but didn’t, lesson learned!, move on, get a new battery and enjoy the bike .
As for engine, there are fixes out there when you get a problem 👍
Sarcastic Bill Murray GIF

Yes true! But I have barely ridden it this year due to rain and closed trails. Just wanted to sell the Levo. The 'faulty' batt is already 700w! I've already had 2 faulty motors replaced under warranty.. don't know why anyone would want to buy an out of warranty 2nd hand Levo. What fixes are there for a faulty motor other than a new replacement?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
What fixes are there for a faulty motor other than a new replacement?
Not really wanting to start the day with any more positivity ... but ...

Burner

Subscriber
Sep 18, 2022
Manchester
When you send a motor in on warranty, do they send a engine with all the fixes , eg seals etc.., or just send a motor with the same old problems??

notes

Nov 21, 2019
Sydney, Australia
When you send a motor in on warranty, do they send a engine with all the fixes , eg seals etc.., or just send a motor with the same old problems??
I've dropped the bike off at my Specialized dealer, they swap out the engine with the same one.. that ends up failing the same way. No notable upgrades as far as I'm aware.

Burner

Subscriber
Sep 18, 2022
Manchester
It’s probably a good idea when getting to the end of the warranty, to send the new motor straight to the firm in link above and get them to make the changes so you’ve got a chance of the motor lasting!

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
About the warranty and Levociraptor, I can suggest to don't use Mission Control when the Levociraptor is installed. Before use Levociraptor restore the speed unlock and execute the reset procedure of the TCU.. Than you can use Mission Control to update the firmware of the bike.

Burner

Subscriber
Sep 18, 2022
Manchester
Forget the last post

I have bought a new levocirapter gen 2 for the bike, it’s a 2019 levo, so I’ll get the Blevo app also , is there only one version of blevo?

Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles