Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Bike / Product Year: 2017
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Turbo Levo FSR
Asking Price: £2100.00

Description:
For sale my size Large 2017 Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie.
Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie | Specialized.com

New motor fitted under warranty last month by Tredz in Swansea.
The new motor has travelled 23kms since it was fitted. The documentation for the motor change and warranty is available to view on request, please feel free to private message me for this info.

The bike has the following upgrades from original
  • Shimano Saints brakes 203mm rotors (Just bled with new sintered pads front and rear)
  • 150mm BrandX dropper seat post (Original was no dropper)
  • Bar mounted wired remote mode changer (Eco, Trail and Turbo)
  • 150mm Rockshox Revelation forks (Original was a 140mm)
  • Tubeless front and rear tyres using Stan’s No Tubes Sealant
  • SRAM GX shifter (Original was a SRAM NX)
  • SRAM GX derailleur (Original was a SRAM NX)
  • Maxxis Minion DHF 2.8 tyre on the front
  • Maxxis Minion DHR 2.8 tyre on the rear
  • Brand new SLX 11-42 Shimano cassette
  • Brand new SRAM PC 1110 chain
  • 150mm Nimbus Venture 2 crank arms (I will supply the original 170mm cranks so you can change them back to the standard crank length if you so wish)
Please note: The bike will not come with pedals

Purchased last year to introduce myself to the world of ebiking and have never looked back since. This has been a great bike and has served me well. The only reason I am selling is it is upgrade time ;)
This is a great bike to kick off your ebike experience if you do not have the money available to buy brand new.
I am looking for around £2100 which I think is a very fair price considering the new engine and the above upgrades.
Based in Brechfa which is in south west Wales.
Feel free to message me with any questions.
004-.JPG

005-.JPG

006-.JPG

007-.JPG

008-.JPG

009-.JPG

10-.JPG

11.jpg

001.png

002.png

003.png

Last edited:

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
I so need your stand fella..! Can't get one from Italy, for love nor money, despite them being advertised over there.. I've cobbled a similar one up using 20mm conduit, however it lacks.. so I've been waiting for your good self, to sell me your Cingolani..:LOL:;)

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I so need your stand fella..! Can't get one from Italy, for love nor money, despite them being advertised over there.. I've cobbled a similar one up using 20mm conduit, however it lacks.. so I've been waiting for your good self, to sell me your Cingolani..:LOL:;)

You can have it for £2300 and I will throw in a free 2017 Levo ?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I will try to find out where in Italy I purchased the stand from. I vaguely remember calling the shop and doing the transaction over the phone :unsure:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Looks to be like the perfect bike for @dobbyhasfriends to buy Sam for Xmas .. :) It's a Large, so he has growing room in it .. and it's smaller than the XL he's ridden admirably already !

Though it might be one of those "selfish" presents .. Would you be buying it for him ? or would you be buying it so he doesn't ride yours ! :):unsure:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles