2 Wheels Only Ltd Fantastic service! also a Shimano service Centre

mneil

Nov 22, 2019
sutton coldfield west midlands
Just thought I would give the heads-up on this bike shop for any warranty and servicing requirements.
Purchases June 2019, my Vitus E Sommet VR threw up the dreaded E010 error and died. Yes it came from CR, enough said about warranty claims!
Found this shop from the Shimano web site and is local to me in Tamworth, West Midlands: I gave them a call and was advised to pop the bike in for them to check it out.
The bike shop phoned "Madison" (Shimano) and on their advice, the motor was taken out and sent to them.
I picked up the bike complete with a new motor, this morning!
The whole process from taking my bike to them and picking it up this morning, was one week AND they even apologised for taking so long!
That was the same length of time it took CR to answer my warranty email!

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Just had a new motor fitted to my Focus which was throwing up EO10 and WO13 error codes. Seemed to be quite a common problem with the E8000.
Lets hope they've sorted it with our new motors.

Lexinoo

Sep 21, 2019
Cannock chase
Good news ,that shop is fairly local to me. I still don't have an ebike but If I was to buy a canyon on with the Shimano motor and it developed a problem , would I be able to take it to them for warranty work then? Free of charge? I nearly bought one a while back but the thought of having to send it back to Germany if anything went wrong ( which seems to be very common from what I'm reading of ebikes!) put me off.

mneil

Nov 22, 2019
sutton coldfield west midlands
According to Pete there; they will undertake warranty work, as they did for me. My bike was only 3 months old, think Shimano have a two year warranty so on advice from Shimano,the motor was sent back and replaced. The bike shop charged me for their time and postage as you would expect, I paid that and then claimed it back from chain reaction.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles