What did you do today? Share your experiences ?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
So today it’s the wife’s birthday so we are sat at a Spa. A bit weird for me something that I’ve never done before. Sat round a pool with a load of people chilling in our dressing gowns :oops:.

E

EddieJ

Once again, a maintenance Monday.

I'm waiting on a 2018 updated Purion display to arrive, that I have kindly been given to try.

2z.jpg

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
My excuse for being at home today is officially, I'm sourcing timber and materials for a customer and waiting for a delivery to land at Screwfix. :sleep: Cant think of one for tomorrow yet so it looks like i'll have to get back to it :( I owe I owe it's off to work I go :rolleyes:

Your day's are sounding much more Fun :D

Many happy returns to the Wife :)

E

EddieJ

Nothing much I don't think. As far as I have been lead to believe, the buttons have just been altered slightly to give a more positive click between modes. I shall let you know at some stage over the nest week or so. Sadly, I'm not going to get much of a chance to try it this week, as i have another toy to play on at the weekend.
I'm not buying another bike, just reviewing a demo service. More on that next week. :)

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
Today I went to the National Association for Music Merchants or NAMM Show today in Anaheim. I am a guitar junkie as well as a bike addict.
I walked the hall for a few hours lost interest and came home. Getting ready to go for a ride
C4C4BB32-E16D-4E1C-827F-E8745575C032.jpeg

JonasH

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2018
Norway
10k’s on Nordic ski with my puppy 5 months old Golden-doodle. Was perfect fatbike conditions but I prefer skiing in winter. Good 1h workout for the both of us.

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
It doesn't snow in my city but we heard that there was a lot of snowing 100km away from us. So few of my friends and I went on a motorcycle tour to a village called Daman far far above the hills at 3000m above the sea level.
To be honest, it was my first experience with snow and it was really very much fun.
It was pretty tiring though but worth it.

I slipped two times into a small pond of frozen water and it looked really funny. Here are some clips:
CD9AE6DB-FA1A-40F3-BDDB-CBD5F0D7AA88L0001.jpg
E8DDD74E-5464-4FFE-9CF9-D9C3BAA4FB38L0001.jpg

And in the evening, I played football for an hour!
Quite a thrilling day!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
14 miles in the slop at the Forest of Dean today. I did the Red extension for the first time and fell off 6 times! I lost the front in the mud 4 times, went over the bars once and lost the front on roots once. The fall on the roots was the worst; I was travelling quite fast and hurt both wrists on landing. :eek:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
14 miles in the slop at the Forest of Dean today. I did the Red extension for the first time and fell off 6 times! I lost the front in the mud 4 times, went over the bars once and lost the front on roots once. The fall on the roots was the worst; I was travelling quite fast and hurt both wrists on landing. :eek:
6 times!!! That’s is amazing and got to be a record :LOL:

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
@Kernow wtf is that sign?!
It’s a sign on a road alongside a local river , someone decided to alter this one , it’s really quite amusing when you see it after the normal ones ,

Thus is how it should be

0B4617E5-1487-4A0D-B054-FDA383745A7B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Another toy? Have you won the lottery or did you respond to an email from a Nigerian prince? :LOL:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Another toy? Have you won the lottery or did you respond to an email from a Nigerian prince? :LOL:
Ha! I wish :) This one is not mine! I have found a brilliant ebike store thats really close to me that I hopefully can build a really good relationship with. This is one of their bikes. I'm going to give them some exposure here and in return they can help supply bikes etc to feature on the forum and the YouTube channel (y)

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
So today it’s the wife’s birthday so we are sat at a Spa. A bit weird for me something that I’ve never done before. Sat round a pool with a load of people chilling in our dressing gowns :oops:.

My wife booked a surprise wellness honeymoon when we got married in Austria, very much surprised at everyone getting around butt naked, at least you got to keep your pants on!

P580C

Aug 6, 2019
Kent, UK
Today I sold the last of the Ducati’s. Apart from the one I’m keeping to pass down to my son. After 21 years knowing I’ll not ride a motorbike again is very odd.

Looking for deals on ebikes but not finding any. Will keep hunting. Keep wondering if an analogue would be more sensible, then I remember 0-120 in 4 seconds and think I need some kind of motor. Plus my knee is shagged.

But yeah, feel hollow.

Pukmeister

Jul 18, 2019
Fareham
Today I sold the last of the Ducati’s. Apart from the one I’m keeping to pass down to my son. After 21 years knowing I’ll not ride a motorbike again is very odd.

But yeah, feel hollow.

Gutted for you, I sold my R1 4XV two years ago and still miss it (my wife hated it). No more sports bikes, just my old BMW R1200GSA tourer and Yamaha Tmax500 super scooter to keep me sane, and my Giant emtb in place of my KTM450EXC. I also have worn out knees.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Just back from doing the Cut Gate and Wessenden trails in the Peak District...very wet and windy. So been cleaning and servicing my Levo Comp.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles