Jimex

Jun 9, 2020
UK
330835-00-d-694430.jpg

Not turned up yet..

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Shimano Xt drivetrain & brakes. Prologo Proxim 650 Performance saddle & DMR DeathGrip grips to replace stock gear on Levo Comp....

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Replacement rear tyre.
Maxxis 29x2.5 HR II WT 3C EXO TR Maxx Terra for £30.99 (rrp £64.99)
And then I used a £20 gift voucher left over from birthday/Xmas.

Quinterly

Apr 22, 2020
Vancouver
Not really for the bike, but I've been looking for a new pack with better ventilation for my back. I don't take that much on the trails (multitool, CO2, spare tube, levers, couple of granola bars, first aid kit) so wanted something with a good hydration pack and a good storage setup.

Went with the Osprey Syncro 5. Despite reviews saying the lined pocket would not fit a cell phone, my Note 10 fits fine. Really like Osprey hydration bladders. They are the easiest to fill or clean I have come across.

20200825_101136.jpg

20200825_101224.jpg

Fanny packs were never a consideration. IMO, no way to never look like a complete dork with one.

Pablo

Aug 25, 2019
Hampshire
After you run it through the ringer let me know what you think please. I’m thinking push elevensix or the EXT for my wreckoning.

Never tried the push, but mate can 100% recommend the ext!! I’m amazed at how much of a difference this shock feels, let 2 other guys with kenevos have a go and they really liked it too! it just gives so much traction, over rough roots and rocks, got a real nice pop feel for the jumps too,
Can’t wait to get back out on it again
??

Jimex

Jun 9, 2020
UK
New 2021 DebonAir air spring and 2.1 rc2 damper fitted in my Lyriks. My kind of upgrade, relatively inexpensive compared to new forks and they feel amazing.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
My new pedals arrived today. (y)
View attachment 38158
They will last years and years, as long as you don't mind the finish slowly wearing away (takes a few years).
I have two pairs over the last 7-8 years and I have fitted 3, maybe 4 sets of replacement bearings in that time. I have no idea which pedal has had the bearings because they both look the same (badly worn black with blue pins).

Tip: Remove that middle pin, both sides, shown at the bottom of the picture. That is the one that strips skin and flesh from the shin bone. Once the pin is gone, you just get a bruise! :eek:

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
I finally learned my lesson about buying ergon saddles. The 3rd one creaks badly after only two rides so it goes back, they fit really well but just suck overall. In its place i bought a Fabric Scoop Elite Shallow because it came recommended and the price was right.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Lights! Lots of lights
Now I must see if the brackets will hold the lights in-place, when riding through the forest.

View attachment 39844
View attachment 39845

View attachment 39846
View attachment 39847
Arent you going to damage either the lights or the forks by having the lights mounted onto the fork stanchions? ie as soon as you compress the forks the lowers are going to bang into the light brackets, and/or the light brackets are going to scratch or damage the stanchions. Looks like a really bad idea....just mount the lights on your handlebars.

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
Arent you going to damage either the lights or the forks by having the lights mounted onto the fork stanchions? ie as soon as you compress the forks the lowers are going to bang into the light brackets, and/or the light brackets are going to scratch or damage the stanchions. Looks like a really bad idea....just mount the lights on your handlebars.

Thanks @Mteam, I will check the suspension travel distance and if I have any clearance.
I am waiting for new handlebar light brackets, so this is a temp setup. I am concerned that dense bush will swing the lights backwards.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles