Levo SL Gen 1 Wahoo bolt v2 range field

fbonde

Aug 4, 2021
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi Guys, I have tried to search the forum without finding a post regarding the range field. Sorry in advance if there is a post about it. Have anyone got this "range km" to work? The fake channel works fine with cadence and power. But the range field never worked for me.

237709739_10222385368035317_5411769611662769783_n.jpg

MarkoPetejan

Sep 20, 2019
Slovenia
I know nothing about Wahoo or other bike computers, but I do know that Levo reports data such as power consumption, biker power, cadence, speed, battery level, etc., while does not report range. Range calculation is a very crude estimate, personally I find it useless.
However, you were able to show various data the bike provides, but you were unable to show data the bike does not provide.
This doesn't sound unusual to me. Maybe you expected it to do so, but it doesn't.
Wahoo could calculate range and show an estimate on it's own, but since you can't get any value to show, you either haven't found a way to properly setup your bike computer or this functionality is not available on Wahoo either.
Other examples of data the bike does not provide and Wahoo must calculate on it's own are average speed, average power (so, any statistical data), trip info, grade, etc. I also would not expect those calculations to be very accurate.

fbonde

Aug 4, 2021
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks for the reply. I totally agree with you. The speed and distance are not accurate at all. However, strava can correct most of it post ride. BUT this should really not be an issue and something SPZ should look into.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles