Wahoo Bolt

Cyclejunkie

E*POWAH Master
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Hi does anyone know how to get the battery display on the levo to come up on the wahoo bolt I can blue tooth the power speed & candence onto it but can’t find the battery I’ve goggled it & utube but no help or perhaps you can’t any ideas cheers

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
Hi mate - I’ll take a look later and let you know. Basically there’s a fake channel setting on the Levo if I remember correctly that you set in mission control app.

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
Select the fake channel via mission control. Then in the Wahoo app select Cadence. It’ll pick up your battery level instead of cadence.

Cyclejunkie

E*POWAH Master
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Awesome Rob I’ll give it a go cheers mate 👍🏻

Sep 23, 2018
Cornwall
Ride
Levo Carbon
If I use heart rate and cadence is there a way to show the battery power too? I noticed the Levo battery appears as a sensor.

khorn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Ride
Specialized
If I use heart rate and cadence is there a way to show the battery power too? I noticed the Levo battery appears as a sensor.
Unfortunately not, it’s just another proof that the sw engineers should be fired☹️ How on earth can you choose the 3 most important channels if you ride with focus on fitness?

Karsten

Sep 23, 2018
Cornwall
Ride
Levo Carbon
I think that it is pretty obvious that this would be a requirement, its not as though there is a conflict of interest as specialized don't make a competitor to the Wahoo

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending