So! You're home alone for the week , what film/s y gonna watch?????

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Well I’m glad you did. Nobody is sandbagging anyone. If my recommendation appeared that way, it certainly wasn’t my intention…
First ride in a couple months after some clown on a ptibike cleaned me out while I was walking the dog one night.

Have watched every series of Star Trek while I was laid up though.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Completely mad and very stupid.
Mad? Not really. Stupid? Yes, very much so, but not in a good way.

I thought it was turgid and so slow at one point I nearly walked out. It was disjointed and they didn't even do good job with Harley although she was still the best part of the film. Of the three of us that went, 2 immediately said the first was better and the third was undecided. Hardly a glowing review.
Great cast.
Wrong again. ;) Cena and his character were utter rubbish. If CostCutter did movies this sub-par Homelander clone would surely be a star.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Mad? Not really. Stupid? Yes, very much so, but not in a good way.

I thought it was turgid and so slow at one point I nearly walked out. It was disjointed and they didn't even do good job with Harley although she was still the best part of the film. Of the three of us that went, 2 immediately said the first was better and the third was undecided. Hardly a glowing review.

Wrong again. ;) Cena and his character were utter rubbish. If CostCutter did movies this sub-par Homelander clone would surely be a star.
I thought it didn't take itself very seriously - which worked for me.

Cena, well .. you know .. He doesn't really move over to movies as well as the Rock.

I'm guessing you didn't have :

A : Beer.
B : The forum to keep you entertained in parallel.
C : Rain.

Totally agree they didn't do a good job with Harley (Margot Robbie). But as a whole - I found it entertaining - it didn't try to be something it wasn't.

I quite liked Idris Elba and I normally find him flat. Joel Kinnaman did a good job - though I like him as a character. Joaquín Cosío did an amazing job of playing Joaquín Cosío as he normally does. Not to mention that Sylvester Stallone looked far more normal than in may recent appearances.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I thought it didn't take itself very seriously - which worked for me.
I thought it was trying far too hard to look like it didn't take itself seriously.
I like Idris, but Smith's Deadshot was a better character than Elba's Bloodsport.
Kinnaman was great, but his was the only character that wasn't butchered.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I mean the end credit scene, I have no idea what you're referring to.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Not watched it .. never will watch it ... but sometimes a film just seems to match someone perfectly ... @BAMBAMODA

Screenshot 2021-08-16 20.15.46.png

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was good fun.

Sweet Girl on Netflix was good.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles