Snakeskin Wrap

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Has anyone used Snakeskin wrapping in Oldham? I’m going to get my new bike wrapped and wondered what they are liked.

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
@Bomble @carlbiker Are you able to tell us how you both got on?

save your money would be my advice, it’s just that mud/water gets trapped underneath and then the rest of it gets compromised, sure it’s save a lot of little scratches but the major stuff it doesn’t really help against, I’ve chips and all-sorts In my less than 200 mile career so far, it’s either new or it’s got a scratch....or more

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
have a look at this guys i`ve just used it
easy to apply with some patience as allways
This is what you want ! Easy to apply, you can barely tell it's even on the bike.

As a bonus you just peel it off at the end of the ride and you don't even need to wash the bike !

It's at the forefront of technology, so I'm thinking of bringing it to market as the Foreskin wrap ?

cling.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
After years developing an incredibly thin and lightweight sheet aluminium, we're hoping to bring to market another new product "Foiled Again".

Aimed at people who couldn't afford metal bikes, this lets them wrap their plastic/resin/old bit of black cloth bike (lets face it, it's just modern paper mache :) ) using our sheet aluminium (supplied on a roll for convenience). "Foiled Again" is supplied in a reversible matt or gloss finish.

Unfortunately, to keep weight down, it's not very hard wearing, so users are advised to re-foil their bike after each ride to keep it looking "As New" .

"Foiled Again" should be available in the next few weeks for an RRP of €200 for 20 linear meters of sheet aluminium - enough to wrap at least 5 bikes !!!

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
After years developing an incredibly thin and lightweight sheet aluminium, we're hoping to bring to market another new product "Foiled Again".

Aimed at people who couldn't afford metal bikes, this lets them wrap their plastic/resin/old bit of black cloth bike (lets face it, it's just modern paper mache :) ) using our sheet aluminium (supplied on a roll for convenience). "Foiled Again" is supplied in a reversible matt or gloss finish.

Unfortunately, to keep weight down, it's not very hard wearing, so users are advised to re-foil their bike after each ride to keep it looking "As New" .

"Foiled Again" should be available in the next few weeks for an RRP of €200 for 20 linear meters of sheet aluminium - enough to wrap at least 5 bikes !!!

I want it!!!! But foreskin has multiple applications (I do require size L however, the previous poster clearly needs XS), does this flexible metallic witchcraft also have multiple uses or would it cause personal injury??

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I want it!!!! But foreskin has multiple applications (I do require size L however, the previous poster clearly needs XS), does this flexible metallic witchcraft also have multiple uses or would it cause personal injury??
We can obviously rush you a large foreskin to play with.

"Foiled Again" is generally safe to use .. though a foil cut will probably hurt more than a paper cut. We also don't advise unrolling the whole thing during a windy lightning storm.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles