Bike Wrap Colour Change

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
It will look better if you choose a pattern not solid colour/design but you will always see some joins if you look close enough . Did mine in a carbon print and went over the join lines with a blk marker pen !
1589619457319.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
To do the job properly you ideally need to strip the frame down, as makes access easier. Quality of job is down to two good the guy or girl doing it is! My local wrappers have done a few road bikes and you cant tell they are wrapped unless you look very closely - the key is that they are familiar with bikes, then they know where to line up the joins and cuts to be the least visible.

Blue Moon

Apr 17, 2019
North Manchester
To do the job properly you ideally need to strip the frame down, as makes access easier. Quality of job is down to two good the guy or girl doing it is! My local wrappers have done a few road bikes and you cant tell they are wrapped unless you look very closely - the key is that they are familiar with bikes, then they know where to line up the joins and cuts to be the least visible.
Who’s your local wrappers?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
They are called Boss Dog, but they are not that experienced with bikes, just done a few for their mates - I would try Essntial Wraps as mentioned above as they have been putting out some very coo work on MTB's

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles