Reign E+ 2022

Pudding

Oct 3, 2021
Canada
I just bought a Reign e+ 2 yesterday, my local shop was out of 1s in size large and won’t be getting any more this year. It was a bit of a hard decision to go for it because I like the spec of the 1 a lot.

When I’ve charged the battery the green light doesn’t stop blinking, I left it on charge for over 4 hours yesterday evening, but ended up unplugging it before I went to sleep. I turned it on to check the battery level and it shows full bars, not sure if there’s an issue or not.

I’m a bit surprised at the lack of literature that is provided with the bike. I can’t seem to find anything of much use on the giant website either. I would like to know more about the RideControl ergo 3 bar mounted control because I haven’t managed to find walk mode and I would like to know how to get in and out of auto mode without having to turn off the unit.

I’m interested in connecting the app and looking at all the stats , but my shop specifically told me not to because they have had others that have had an error that stopped the whole system from working, or at least that’s what it sounded like. Has anyone else had an issue with connecting?

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
Congrats on your new bike. The first time I charged my wife's bike the same thing happened. Just a blinking green light but fully charged battery. Since then it has worked properly. Mine has worked properly. To get to walk mode press the raised bar, that separates the up and down power buttons, once and the power indicator on the top tube will flash and turn white. Then press and hold the up power button. I don't use auto mode so I can't help you with that and I have only connected the app to adjust my power levels and check battery level.

Last edited:

Pudding

Oct 3, 2021
Canada
I convinced myself I the cockpit setup was not going to be good, so I spent the day trying different bar and stem combos. Turns out the 50mm stem and bar it comes with feel the best to me. I tried a 35mm, 40mm and the 50mm stem at different heights. I kind of want to try a 45mm stem just to see, but not sure if I want to fork out the cash for that. I ended up with a single 5mm spacer below the stem, it’s closest to my other bike bar height, which I’m comfortable with.

Thanks for letting me know how to get into walk mode. I figured out how to get back into auto mode while the bike is powered on by double tapping the power button.

The bike is much more lively than my wife’s Devinci DC emtb, it likes to get in the air and also feels lighter on the trail despite the giant weighing in at 55.4lbs vs the devinci at 53.6lbs. I weighed them on my bathroom scale, so not sure how accurate those weights are, but they are probably close. They both have a bottle cage and OneUp composite pedals on them. The giant is a size large with 635 battery and the devinci is size small with 504 battery.

trailaddict

Jul 7, 2021
Alps
II would like to know more about the RideControl ergo 3 bar mounted control because I haven’t managed to find walk mode and I would like to know how to get in and out of auto mode without having to turn off the unit.

FEATURES OF THE GIANT RIDECONTROL ERGO 3 CONTROL UNIT:
  • Operation of Motor Assist = Up / Down
  • Operation of Smart Assist mode = Up / Down button hold down
  • Operation of push assist = middle button + up button

Pudding

Oct 3, 2021
Canada
Thanks, I looked all over their website to find info like that but only found info for other controllers.

I’m still having the charging issue where the green light doesn’t stop blinking. I’m sure an update with the app would fix that, I just don’t want to corrupt the firmware on the bike as per what my local shop told me. They made it sound like the bike wouldn’t work after using the app due to a software issue they have seen a couple of times. They didn’t say it was the 2022 reigns specifically, but I assume some of the giants they have sold have had an issue in the past.

trailaddict

Jul 7, 2021
Alps
I’m still having the charging issue where the green light doesn’t stop blinking.

I had the very same issue with my Trance X e+ 2021 when i tried to charge it for the first time. LBS recommended to charge the battery off the bike, and it was all good afterwards. So please go ahead and unplug the battery from the bike and connect it to the charger directly. If the issue persists, you need a new charger unit.

I’m sure an update with the app would fix that, I just don’t want to corrupt the firmware on the bike as per what my local shop told me. They made it sound like the bike wouldn’t work after using the app due to a software issue they have seen a couple of times. They didn’t say it was the 2022 reigns specifically, but I assume some of the giants they have sold have had an issue in the past.
I own three Giant E-Bikes and never had any issue with updating them via the app. Please be aware that not all updates can be done yourself -software udates of the motor can only be done via the service tool owned by the Giant dealer.

Last edited:

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Thanks, I looked all over their website to find info like that but only found info for other controllers.

I’m still having the charging issue where the green light doesn’t stop blinking. I’m sure an update with the app would fix that, I just don’t want to corrupt the firmware on the bike as per what my local shop told me. They made it sound like the bike wouldn’t work after using the app due to a software issue they have seen a couple of times. They didn’t say it was the 2022 reigns specifically, but I assume some of the giants they have sold have had an issue in the past.
You'll have to do a little research concerning the application updates and make your own risk reward analyses. Giant did brick a few, and some are documented around here. I pulled the trigger on updating a 2021 Trance x, a few weeks ago, because firstly it was under warranty, I wanted to make sure everything was at Full Max, and check my miles. Everything went super smooth.

I wouldn't get too wound up about the charging thing, unless its your thing to wind up about this sort of.. thing.
My 2021 Trance almost never stops blinking, but is always charged to full after around 4 hours. If I NEED to see it stop blinking, for some inexplicable reason, my best shot at this, is to let it charge for 4 hours, completely disconnect the charger from the bike and the source for a few minutes, and then reconnect.

jooles

Jan 23, 2020
South Wales
In all my decades (yes I’m now well I to 50’s) I’ve rarely seen such pent up demand for a mountain bike.

where have the times gone that you could just visit a Mayhem, try loads of bikes out in various sizes chat to dealers to aid a decision on what bike best suits you and pull the trigger

Now it’s just buying what’s available and hoping it fits, feels ok and suits your style of riding. Oh and you are dropping £5-10k almost blind.

This is maybe why sites like this have exploded over the last 2 years. The sheer lack of demo bikes means we have to trust in testers for their reviews. Which are then for reasonable commercial reasons often biased. Have to say Robs sites is one of the best. However if you slag off say a Lapierre because they fall apart you’ll never get a tester bike again.

So we are back to people on the forum buying the bikes on our behalf and letting us know what they think.

The only issue is, if you’ve waited 8months, dropped £7k and actually don’t like the bike much would you admit it to yourself?

Its so tempting to just keep upgrading, maybe due to the fact you didn’t actually like the bike in the first place.

My now very dated 2017 Diamond Back Ranger with its external (lower in frame) battery (vitus lookalike) and shim e8000 has been excellent over the near 3 years I’ve now had it. Tried a Trek Rail 2021 at a bike park and it simply did not blow my mind away. Back to back with the Ranger there wasn’t enough to change out apart from my bike is well fugly. The marketers say I need a new bike. If I could buy one. But the reality is and if I’m honest with myself, for my type of riding my old Fugler is just fine. And worth about £1.35p.

There is no doubt eMtb are getting better but are they really getting better in the kinematic and handling dept. or just getting lighter/bigger batteries/ better visuals and better integration with your smart wallet, fridge and cooker ?

I suppose my point is this, are we now in the new “ normal” where a big financial decision looms and you just can’t try out what it is you think is better than what you have ? Is this a new marketers dream world where their marketing can’t be backed by actual experiences?

I suppose people are buying houses without physically visiting them so, perhaps this is the new normal….however for me I preferred the old normal.

Sorry to jack the thread.

Soap Box Man.

DrStupid

Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
In all my decades (yes I’m now well I to 50’s) I’ve rarely seen such pent up demand for a mountain bike.

where have the times gone that you could just visit a Mayhem, try loads of bikes out in various sizes chat to dealers to aid a decision on what bike best suits you and pull the trigger

Now it’s just buying what’s available and hoping it fits, feels ok and suits your style of riding. Oh and you are dropping £5-10k almost blind.

This is maybe why sites like this have exploded over the last 2 years. The sheer lack of demo bikes means we have to trust in testers for their reviews. Which are then for reasonable commercial reasons often biased. Have to say Robs sites is one of the best. However if you slag off say a Lapierre because they fall apart you’ll never get a tester bike again.

So we are back to people on the forum buying the bikes on our behalf and letting us know what they think.

The only issue is, if you’ve waited 8months, dropped £7k and actually don’t like the bike much would you admit it to yourself?

Its so tempting to just keep upgrading, maybe due to the fact you didn’t actually like the bike in the first place.

My now very dated 2017 Diamond Back Ranger with its external (lower in frame) battery (vitus lookalike) and shim e8000 has been excellent over the near 3 years I’ve now had it. Tried a Trek Rail 2021 at a bike park and it simply did not blow my mind away. Back to back with the Ranger there wasn’t enough to change out apart from my bike is well fugly. The marketers say I need a new bike. If I could buy one. But the reality is and if I’m honest with myself, for my type of riding my old Fugler is just fine. And worth about £1.35p.

There is no doubt eMtb are getting better but are they really getting better in the kinematic and handling dept. or just getting lighter/bigger batteries/ better visuals and better integration with your smart wallet, fridge and cooker ?

I suppose my point is this, are we now in the new “ normal” where a big financial decision looms and you just can’t try out what it is you think is better than what you have ? Is this a new marketers dream world where their marketing can’t be backed by actual experiences?

I suppose people are buying houses without physically visiting them so, perhaps this is the new normal….however for me I preferred the old normal.

Sorry to jack the thread.

Soap Box Man.
This thread needs jack'n. Its been rather boring lately. I'm hoping @Rob Rides EMTB will (EDIT hurry up and) give us something to consider soon😘, with his now long (edit overdue) upcoming review.

The Trance X-e is sooooo much better than the original Trance-e. For me, the X is faster, and more fun, with better attention to detail. If this trend continues, the new Giant's should be really good, like unicorns. I kinda know what to expect from Giant, where handling, fit, quality, and value is concerned. The local Giant dealer around Louisville is exceptional, so I have no issues ordering a Gaint, without a taste.

I dont upgrade anything that works, and Giant generally nails the spec. You basically get a $1500 upgrade becuase it says Giant.

jeanmarc

Mar 2, 2021
Canada

Must say I share your frustration.
But this is not the result of direct actions of Bike companies, pandemic hit everyone at the same time, nobody saw this coming.
I think all new e-bikes being introduced by known name brands are quality bikes (albeit overpriced).
Multiple reviews are our only tool right now, subtle differences will be pointed out, size, geometry, suspension, components, motor, etc., we have to read between the lines about each before things go back to the old normal, soon I hope. Cheers!

jooles

Jan 23, 2020
South Wales
Thanks for allowing me to Jack !

Having been on full suss MTB’s for a while now, before the advent of motors it’s a positive that most Ebike manufacturers that have a non Ebike background, such as Giant, Spesh, Mondraker, Intense etc tend to keep the kinematic design similar through to their Ebike versions. If motor placement allows.

I bought the DB Ranger as it has a VPP “zero” style of dual pivot link. Identical to Mondraker. My Intense tracer had VPP and I liked it. My old Giant Anthem had maestro and I also liked that but also really liked the 4 bar of the Specialized. I didn’t like the Commencal feel (essentially single pivot) due to the pedal kick back feel and chain growth. Really like my Geometron which is again a 4 bar progressive design ideal for coil. I also really enjoy a coil. Gary won’t agree with long and slack as know he lights high and tight to facilitate the full OTB feel ;-)

I suppose my point is that if you’ve been on full sus bikes for a long time perhaps you can gauge how a bike may feel, to an extent. I knew the Geometron and Spesh would be similar the Intense/Mondraker and Ranger too.

Ebike’s aren’t just all about the motor , it’s a blend of reliability, kinematic and weight distribution. Although not a fan of their reliability (non Ebike) a nod to Laps GLP2 and their clever low placement of battery.

I do wonder what a bike with a colossal battery extending up to near the head tube must feel like under heavy braking tight cornering or unweighting the front end. Maybe you get used to it.

I‘m glad I didn’t think “buy a Trek Rail as it’s an Ebike of the year” only to find it’s not a heap lot better at descending the gnar than my £2.4K old DB Ranger. It’s this experience that’s created a nervousness in me in terms of buying my next Ebike. How will I know it’s any better than my current unless I can ride it in “proper” terrain ?

Could this be the case in the Giant reign vs Trance etc ?

unless we try for ourselves perhaps we will never know…..

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
We all have preferences. The new is better is not my cup of tea.
A problem in my point of view is all the 11 and 12 speeds that are not needed.
A 10 S can be stronger, more reliable and more affordable.
A 6,000$ Ebike can do the job there is no reason to constantly change for
**so called improvements**.
I like proven, i like reliable.

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
It was supposed to arrive last week but it's late and maybe next week, I'm going crazy ... Let's see if Rob's review comes first or mine. Meanwhile I'm buying some bullshit like shoe stickers etc, I also want a new pair of pedals, now I use SPD shimano XT but I would like to try something else, I have seen HT X2 but I would also like smaller ones like HT T1 but they are not found, I have looked also the Saints SPD but they really weigh a lot, what do you use?

DrStupid

Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
I ride with flats.."stomp" something or other. They seem solid.

@1oldfart Maybe the dealer will upgrade a new order, to a 10 speed for a couple Benjamens.😈

Lol. All drivetrain parts are consumables, and all will either be adapted to 10 speeds, or be filed away in a spare parts box or trash bin eventually.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Can anyone translate this review?? 👍🏻
Don't think I can set it as a link ..

Click the subtitles box, so it has a red bar under it. Then click the Cog to the right.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 11.52.10.png

Click the subtitles line so you get this :

Screenshot 2021-10-08 11.52.26.png

And click Auto-translate ..

Select the language you want the subtitles to appear in.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 11.52.46.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Le text : For anyone who'd rather read this than the subtitles if you don't speak Dutch.

00:17
I'm standing here with the new joint rain
00:20
ii plus a super enduro enduro with 170
00:25
mm of travel in front of 160 mm of travel at the rear
00:28
front 29 rear 27 and a half should be newer
00:32
seems yamaha motor and i would say
00:34
let's take a closer look at the bike
my name is chris bambam and I'm here to tell you about women i'm a tester at
00:51
magazine mountain bike and as I said, me
00:52
stand here with the new joint rain ii
00:55
plus as you can see the bike is already
00:57
we are already stuck
00:59
but first I want you now
01:00
explain what's new about the bike
01:03
what models there are what they too
01:04
costs and in the end of course as always
01:06
also say how the wheel is in the
01:09
practice behaves seems to be the name of this
01:11
motors inc drive pro he has of course
01:14
own control of seems like
01:16
with the past models, too
01:18
what is special about the new engine from
01:20
yamaha is built is that he is one
01:23
greater ground clearance offers more
01:25
torque he now has instead of 80
01:27
newton meter 85 newton meter and he is
01:30
also got lighter he weighs now
01:31
only 2.7 kilos and has also
01:34
thought like the parts in the
01:37
advice are better integrated there is
01:40
new ride control that's up here in the
01:43
top tube let in above the e
01:45
bike switched on you can also see it
01:48
over five leds quite good which
01:50
battery level the bike still has and
01:52
you can see another five leds above it
01:54
which rider has inserted that is
01:57
much better than it was before
01:59
the previous one was where the leds were completely
02:03
By the way, sitting small at the control panel was an issue
02:06
control unit that is now called ride control
02:08
ergo 3 it's quite a minimalist one
02:12
control panel that offers three small ones
02:14
pusher where you can also, for example, the walk mode
02:17
can also be activated by
02:19
the ride control seems to start with that
02:21
can be connected forever
02:23
of course has also been in matters
02:25
battery capacity seems done quite a bit
02:28
not only offers the 625 as before
02:30
nonsense hours version in the
02:32
cheaper models can be used
02:34
but now also a 750 watt
02:36
hours of strong battery in the expensive
02:38
models we can also use the
02:41
old models a range extender
02:43
be mounted that means it is a small one
02:45
additional battery simply from under tube on
02:48
Then put and you have more
02:50
250 watt hours above all for
02:53
drivers who are harder to do
02:54
cool option under range extender weighs
02:57
a little under 2 kilos speaking of weight with
03:01
25.1 kilos without pedals it is new rain
03:04
ii not necessarily a lightweight
03:06
of course you get a great one for that
03:09
solid, robust aluminum frame or the
03:12
750 watt hours of battery but also the 38er
03:16
suspension fork weighs a little more you
03:18
but must also say that maximum
03:20
permissible total weight is now included
03:22
156 km I now look at the details
03:25
apart from electronics, the
03:28
frame, for example, a so-called
03:30
flip chip that is a small geometry
03:32
Introducing the back of the top
03:34
Damper on the steering sits apropos speed
03:37
horrified the new rain ii on that
03:40
proven majestro rear end system that
03:42
a vp similar system this 160 mm
03:45
spring travel offers and seems has
03:48
also thought about the impeller
03:50
sizes now let's take a closer look
03:52
there is a 27 at the back
03:56
installed inside the wheel and at the front
03:57
1 920 why should that be so easy at the front
04:01
bigger impellers offer more security
04:03
Better roll over obstacles and behind
04:06
should be a smaller, more compact impeller
04:08
for more maneuverability
04:10
also the length behind the new rain
04:13
adwords that seems to be shortened with
04:16
the new rain ii is fully on its way
04:18
whether downhill fun and maximum smoothness
04:21
the geometry here also reveals this
04:23
appears to be an extremely flat 63.7
04:26
degree steering angle is the seat angle
04:29
again steep what is good for steep
04:31
to pedal up mountains it is included
04:33
76.7 degrees the chains strut are included
04:36
454 mm length that is not now
04:39
necessarily short but allowed for an e-bike
04:42
be a little longer because then
04:43
it will be a steep one
04:45
Climb up the mountain and there just needs
04:47
traction on the rear wheel of the rite something
04:50
longer and is included with the size l rat
04:52
475 mm length by the way, there are new rain
04:56
ii are available in sizes s, m l and xl
05:01
four models of the new rain ii plus
05:04
important here with the top model raney +0
05:07
that costs 7000 399 euros and is like
05:11
follows equipped we have for
05:13
example in front of a fox 38 factory kabel
05:15
built with kojima coating and
05:17
crib we have two cartridges on the stern
05:20
a fund float x2 damper one
05:23
diverse adjustment of pressure level
05:25
and rebound offers a 12 shutdown
05:28
is blocked by drift as xo comes
05:31
here for use
05:32
also there is a solid rsc code
05:36
front brake with 220 mm disc size
05:39
and built in at the rear with 200 mm
05:42
seems an in-house vario
05:45
seat post in size s 125
05:49
mm stroke offers 150 for size m and l
05:53
and an xl 170 millimeter stroke as well
05:56
The top model seems to be donated to carbon
05:58
rims and rounds off the package on the
06:01
carbon rims sit in front of a media
06:04
dhf tires from maxis with the exo
06:07
monastery cash desk and two tyrolean at the back
06:10
mature from max it here even with the
06:13
double down checkout for even more
06:15
Safety and speaking of breakdown security
06:17
seems to deliver a tube for every wheel
06:20
bizkit with so the driver can do this
06:22
retrofit immediately and then it's off
06:24
once again more security
06:26
next to this top model offers seems
06:29
also the model
06:32
+1 this costs 64 99 euros including there
06:37
there are two other models of the e plus 24 54
06:40
99 euros and the e plus 3 for 47 99 euros
06:45
but these two come with the
06:46
a smaller 625 watt-hour battery
06:50
now come to the club contributed to the new
06:52
raney + i was already on my bike
06:55
terrain and have it neat
06:57
let's try it out
06:59
with the appeal because you are here
07:01
Of course, what is important what the new one can do
07:03
engine the engine has a new one
07:06
control that is really noticeable you
07:08
eg insert the smart assistant and it
07:12
is, so to speak, the one who saves and forgets
07:15
fashion in this mode the
07:17
support of the respective
07:18
driving situation that means if you then
07:21
work a bit out of the gas
07:23
takes want to stop or then
07:25
the engine wants to continue driving
07:26
back there and then gives at high
07:28
cadence also provides good support
07:31
Speaking of support, the new engine has
07:34
yes it offers a little more torque now
07:36
85 newton meters instead of just 80 newton meters
07:39
I would say that is not the case
07:41
the old engine was strikingly noticeable
07:44
already very strong and right there I would
07:47
say you don't notice the difference
07:48
very
07:49
also known from giant or yamaha is like that
07:53
a slight jerk that can be felt
07:55
when you stand with your foot on the pedal
07:56
the new engine still has that
08:00
that also shows that he's naturally great
08:02
you want to speak sensitively in the whole
08:04
the engine is there immediately
08:07
pushes and goes ahead yes to
08:10
geometry you sit thanks to the stone seat
08:13
winkels really very forward
08:15
oriented on the bike known steepest
08:17
Cope with inclines there, winding roads
08:19
but it will be very difficult to cross passages
08:22
you can tell very steeply that the front
08:25
is a little higher and one is easy
08:27
becomes rear-heavy and the front wheel
08:29
just lose your grip a little
08:32
we go downhill and here you have to say
08:34
the new ray never feels right here
08:37
that is what it means now, all of the principle with
08:40
front 29 inches and rear 27 1 half time
08:43
or the fox 38 and the 160 mm
08:47
metro back construction that seems to be going down
08:50
to imagine like a rocket yourself
08:53
You don't have to look for enticing passages
08:55
fear the steep steering angle brings
08:57
simply here security and also that
08:59
maneuverability is still there
09:01
I have to say, however, that it is relatively high
09:03
weight of 5 over 25 kilos is natural
09:06
it becomes noticeably steep, but there is also advice
09:10
the brakes decelerate well and in the end
09:12
you have a lot of fun with this new one
09:14
great enduro for me it's new rain
09:18
ii plus one of the highlights among the
09:21
new airbus for 2022 above all
09:25
stop the download performance
09:27
unbeatable it rolls almost everywhere
09:29
over it and thus brings a lot
09:32
but also the new engine
09:34
enthusiastically he speaks very sensitively
09:36
and is also pretty strong in April that
09:40
high weight pushes naturally
09:41
on the one hand a little bit but that has to be
09:44
you simply buy it with an e bike
09:45
to take
09:47
that's it from rainy + I hope you guys did
09:50
like the video if you like it

Flatliner

Aug 27, 2021
Switzerland
Most of the video, he's talking about specs. These are widely known, so I will only translate their opinion:

Uphill: New motor works well in "smart mode", no need to constantly switch modes. Increased torque isn't noticeable (in comparison to Sync Drive Pro 1), assist is smooth even when starting from a complete stop in a steep uphill section, though the bike has a tendency to lift the front wheel on steep uphill.

Downhill: Combination of mullet wheels + FOX suspension + Maestro rear makes it a downhill rocket. Steep steering angle gives confidence and maneuverability. 25kg+ weight is a minus, but brakes are adequate.

Conclusion: One of the E-Enduro highlights for 2022, great combination of motor + mullet setup. Weight is the only minus.

trailaddict

Jul 7, 2021
Alps
weight, performance, cost - choose two ;-D

The Reign e+ is a Performance E-MTB with an affordable price point.
If you want a lighter Giant E-MTB we'll have to wait for the upcoming carbon Trance X Advanced e+ and see if this is really 2kg less than the Alloy model - I would like to belive it but I doubt as it usually only about half a kilo for a traditional Mountainbike.

jooles

Jan 23, 2020
South Wales
It’s a pity we have to potentially base a buying decision on a translated web site review of a bike we have never seen in the flesh. Let alone having experienced ourselves.

”Steep steering angle gives confidence…” really ? I wouldn’t chuck a gravel bike down a World Cup DH track unless exceptionally talented.

Hoping that over the coming years this supply issue irons out, that the world has bought an Ebike so the demand reduces accordingly.

And we can go back to testing what we are about to drop a large amount of cash (or loan) on….

DrStupid

Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
weight, performance, cost - choose two ;-D

The Reign e+ is a Performance E-MTB with an affordable price point.
If you want a lighter Giant E-MTB we'll have to wait for the upcoming carbon Trance X Advanced e+ and see if this is really 2kg less than the Alloy model - I would like to belive it but I doubt as it usually only about half a kilo for a traditional Mountainbike.
1) 500 grams for the carbon.
2) 350 grams removing the battery lock.
3) 1500 grams for a smaller battery.

I'll take all but number 1.

jeanmarc

Mar 2, 2021
Canada
1) 500 grams for the carbon.
2) 350 grams removing the battery lock.
3) 1500 grams for a smaller battery.

I'll take all but number 1.
1500 grams for smaller battery, is that the difference in weight between Reign E+1& E+2 625Wh vs Reign E+0 750Wh?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles