Red/blue flashing light Levo TCU

Trumpet

Mar 2, 2019
Stamford lincs
Has anyone had the above on their Levo TCU?

I turned it on and off again and it's gone! One LED bar flashing red, then a few blue ones... random!

jonpress

Oct 23, 2018
Iver
It's an error code, if you check the manual it lists the different light combinations. It is high level though such as motor not found, so it wont tell you exactly the problem. I'd get it looked at by your LBS if it keeps doing it.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
If it's this one, it's because there's a problem with your speed sensor.
20181026_144741.jpg

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
i get that very occasionally. The strange thing is it always happens in the same place, just down the street at the bottom of the hill where it it levels out, never anywhere else in the 2k miles so far

Jezzer

Oct 25, 2018
Hampshire
Mine does it occasionally and Chris dried the connection plug to the tcu and it was fine. Most of the time a quick on and off cleared my fault.

johnscioscia

Sep 14, 2020
Tampa
Yes I had it only two times total now since I bought my bike two months ago and it's always just when I begin pedaling on a new ride

Jay E

Nov 24, 2020
Yes I had it only two times total now since I bought my bike two months ago and it's always just when I begin pedaling on a new ride
Mine did it as I crested a hill a few rides ago, then again today when I down shifted doing intervals on flats. It might be interference in the Bluetooth connection... I use Blevo, I just turned off the bike and back on and it was back to normal. Next time I'll check my iphone to see if its still connected first.

johnscioscia

Sep 14, 2020
Tampa
Mine did it as I crested a hill a few rides ago, then again today when I down shifted doing intervals on flats. It might be interference in the Bluetooth connection... I use Blevo, I just turned off the bike and back on and it was back to normal. Next time I'll check my iphone to see if its still connected first.
Mine was not connected to blevo or anything blue tooth. BTW Is there a way I can get the bike to auto adjust it's power boost so I don't have to based on my cadence?

Canmore TLCC 29

Jun 16, 2020
Canmore, AB Canada
I have been getting an error occasionally. I think in total, 3 or 4 times. The fix for me is to pop the charge port open so the power is disconnected for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. It has never occurred twice in one ride. During the last ride, I was using my Garmin Edge 830, and I saw an error code pop up briefly, E-114. Dunno what that means. I am on my second motor, so it had happened 2 or 3 times on my original motor and a once on my new motor.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles