Pic of the Day

IndigoUnicorn

E*POWAH Master
Sep 17, 2020
Las Cruces, NM

Dang, nice looking stable! Unfortunately, I don’t have any place indoors to keep mine at the moment. I’m putting up a carport this spring and will be able to convert the wee metal yard shed into the bike barn then.

My other ride is a Priority Embark.
IMG_4390.jpg

roboticinvesting

Oct 27, 2020
Calgary
Nice! Practically the same except the triangle pac is a little different.
keeping these in their stall because the weather is nasty today. Might let the Rail out a little later.

View attachment 51032

@Stihldog Awesome looking setup. Also just want to thank you because your post cost me $110 Canadian bucks as I promptly bought a Steadyrack to store my new Decoy Shred! ??

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Nah, it was 57°F that morning. That’s just above our average winter weather here. Though, yes, on occasion, we do get snow here in the High Desert.

I think the US of A is one of the few nations who measure distance in inches and temps in Fahrenheit . Shame because the rest of the world needs to convert to metric and Celsius to understand the measurements ...

IndigoUnicorn

E*POWAH Master
Sep 17, 2020
Las Cruces, NM
Yeah ...
Or Mericans could realise they are talkin a different language the rest of the world doesn`t understand . But expect people to google it to translate WTF they are saying .

We Google your temps/distances to know what you’re talking about. So, the difference is you’re too lazy, I take it?

For future reference, when you’re again too lazy to take that whopping 15 secs to Google the conversion, you could just do the math.

C = F-30/2
K = miles x 1.609

Pretty basic, tbh. And, yes, as a scientist, it’s fucking annoying that we in the US are still stuck with customary units and fractions rather than the base 10 joy of the metric system. Just look up the Hubble Telescope fuck up to understand that bit o’ fun.

But, ya know, you could ask without being a dick about it.

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
I had to check that I was in the pic of the day thread before posting.....cause it was more like prick of the day while scrolling down

Clearcuts provide for nice views but are pretty ugly up close.and the logging roads are much fun to ride on. No traffic, and well nobody actually. My friend I rode with the other day described it as being cool that you are somewhere that very few people get to go.

Clear cut view.jpg

My base of operations taken from same logging road.

Meareador birds eye.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles