Newbie wanting a Levo SL

Feb 18, 2020
Woodbridge
Ride
Specialized Levo SL
Hey ya,
Decided I going for a emtb after not having any sort of bike for years! Have sat on and had a quick ride round a car park on a Specialized Levo SL, seemed a pretty good compromise between weight and battery life. The price is the only thing that’s making me cringe a little (a lot) at the minute, if anyone knows anywhere where they are doing a decent deal on them, give me a shout!
Open to any other suggestions on bikes as well!!!
If I can save a few quid I’ll buy a bit of merch off here so everyone’s a winner 👍🏻

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Ride
Berry Levo SL
Hey ya,
Decided I going for a emtb after not having any sort of bike for years! Have sat on and had a quick ride round a car park on a Specialized Levo SL, seemed a pretty good compromise between weight and battery life. The price is the only thing that’s making me cringe a little (a lot) at the minute, if anyone knows anywhere where they are doing a decent deal on them, give me a shout!
Open to any other suggestions on bikes as well!!!
If I can save a few quid I’ll buy a bit of merch off here so everyone’s a winner 👍🏻
Welcome! I can only say good choice! I pick mine up sometime this week - I went for the Carbon Comp.

People have said about getting discounts ect. But you need to go in and speak to your local store - they arn't allowed to advertise discounts due to Spesh pricing scheme. Also currently the SL is getting sold out in the UK, and Spesh UK in some sizes/models arn't going to see stock until the end of the month.

Feb 18, 2020
Woodbridge
Ride
Specialized Levo SL
Yeah had a quick look online and a lot are saying no stock on the large frame. Colour choice is a bit limited, I know it’s only the “cheap” one but........ what did you go for??

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Ride
Berry Levo SL
Yeah had a quick look online and a lot are saying no stock on the large frame. Colour choice is a bit limited, I know it’s only the “cheap” one but........ what did you go for??
I went for the Cast Berry :) I got so I'm told hte last one in Medium in the UK warehouse until the end of the month.

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending