Wanting an EMTB after few years off the bike

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
I stopped riding a few years ago after continuous knee pain.
i can get a good deal at work so looking at a few bikes at the moment and hoping i can make up my mind on this forum with the help of the community :)

first i wanted to get the Specialized levo but for some reason i can't agree that they cost 2k more than a similar specced bike from another brand.
i visited a dealer from trek but the leadtimes are insane, +1y wait. he also had Cube stereo's 2022 models coming in with 750wh battery and the new kiosk display which got my attention...

currently going over these bikes
Mosquito is also attractive pricewise but i don't know the brand so well.

just unsure if it's worth the premium as they're both higher specced as the Turbo Levo.

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
I think you need to draw up a shortlist that suit your needs and then go with whatever is available. I've been very pleased with my Cube 140TM

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
yeah, it's difficult, i don't know what bike can do what best...
my riding terrain is mostly XC, little mountains, surely no bikepark or massive jumps

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Something with 140mm travel like the 140TM then (or Whyte, Canyon Neuron or Spectral ON, Trek Rail, Focus Jam and plenty of others ) .Have a look at Robs reviews on Youtube or Which is the best eMTB of 2021? – 25 eMTBs in our mega group test | E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine
Yeah watched alot of vids from Rob :)
Unfortunatly in the leasing plan im gonna buy the bike in only a few brands are accepted
Cannondale - no dealer nearby
Cube
Giant
Scott - massive delivery times
Trek - rails have an ETA of 8-2022
Flyer
Specialized
Moustache

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles