New lapierre 2020?

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Looks like new bosch and external power pack. Bold design thumbing their nose at everyone elses internal battery
Screenshot_20190729-023756_Instagram.jpg

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
I like that, the idea of a standard size external battery is also appealing, as is the smaller 300wh battery to carry as back up.

Kind of brings the Canyon to mind, again, and the price highlights the vfm of the Spectral:eek:n, particularly in the current sale ( hurry, ends today?).

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I'm glad I'm not in Tim's world of Ping pong bike choosing :) Have you taken over a wall in the house yet with pictures of each bike, giant words of all the things you want and don't want and inserted 1000 pins and 20km's of coloured thread to link it all up ? :) You really should, Mrs Tim won't mind at ALL ! + it's great stretching therapy...

We really need a pole/sweepstake for "What bike will Tim end up with" - Winner gets the same bike Tim chooses - provided gratuis by the manufacturer. (Tim isn't allowed to enter). No idea how that would work though when new tempting bikes keep turning up for consideration EVERY DAY !

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
Ha, I usually end up coming full circle to my original conclusion, having put the time in and then had the nagging doubts.

No to the bike picture wall, as, surprisingly, the bike is not top of my interests, being primarily for recuperation purposes. A wall of racing sailing yachts might be more likely, but a touch more expensive!

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles