Lapierre overvolt 727

Stevfro99

Oct 18, 2018
Huddersfield
Anyone own one of these weapons? Been to an ebike shop in Sheffield today, only had the generic cube, Scott, focus brands in an e bike. Looks a great piece of kit does the 727 just can't find much info on one that isn't French.

fishcake

Sep 25, 2018
Yorkshire
Earnshaws in Huddersfield have the Lapierre overvolt in stock along with many other brands. I wanted the 727i but they had a really good deal on the 627i so went for that. It’s such a nice ride.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Theres a shop just opened not far from leek. It's called True North and is guided tour company that has now got a shop as well. I don't know the address yet but i will find it out as i want to go look to. I know they do Lapierre and Haibike as this is what the owner told me and he is a sponsored Lapierre rider (He won the ebike category of the ard rock enduro) and his own bike is a shimano overvolt.
when i get the details i will post them up.

Stevfro99

Oct 18, 2018
Huddersfield
Just had a look at that new place in Leek online, looks a great idea. I'm going to look at trying them out as you can hire ebikes from them and do their tours. I still haven't bought one yet as I'm in totally mixed up what to get as every shop I've been to just have the generic cube, haibike, focus brands and I'm really keen on the Lapierre or Canyon.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles