Looking for a Vitus esommet vr frame size small

kendo

Sep 2, 2019
Scotland
Due to an unexplainable van reversing accident, not by me I might add, I need and am looking for a Vitus Esommet VR Frame only Size Small. I am salvaging all the bits from the bike of which the frame is broken and bent. The really disappointing thing is VITUS won't answer any of my emails as I asked them if they had any as there is no warranty or insurance claim I can make for a full bike. Pass the word along all and get in touch if you have seen or know of one.

Last edited:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Eh?
Some twat ran over your bike?
That's a road collision. so you claim damages off the twat's insurance.
That's what twat party car insurance is for.

Or is there something you're not telling us here?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If she's on the insurance you can still make a claim and if she wasn't, why the fuck was she driving?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
she's a good looker
worthless-gif.36682

Chester

Apr 20, 2018
London
Due to an unexplainable van reversing accident, not by me I might add, I need and am looking for a Vitus Esommet VR Frame only Size Small. I am salvaging all the bits from the bike of which the frame is broken and bent. The really disappointing thing is VITUS won't answer any of my emails as I asked them if they had any as there is no warranty or insurance claim I can make for a full bike. Pass the word along all and get in touch if you have seen or know of one.

Vitus have never replied to me in under 2 weeks, contacted them 3 times regarding spares and each time they were of no help, they have worst customer service out there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles