Hunt E-Enduro

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
Anybody using these wheels look great value
Would appreciate any feedback ?
I ordered a set from them for my Levo. My LBS recommended them and after several emails with them, I have to say that I think I made a wise choice :) Several of their riders race enduro and they're pretty big blokes who are very happy with their Hunt wheels

I just have to be patient as they're not shipping them until March

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
I ordered a set from them for my Levo. My LBS recommended them and after several emails with them, I have to say that I think I made a wise choice :) Several of their riders race enduro and they're pretty big blokes who are very happy with their Hunt wheels

I just have to be patient as they're not shipping them until March
Cheers for that.......??
Just in time for us coming out of ‘F’ing lockdown ☹️
stay safe.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I looked into getting a pair, but they are over 2.5kg for the 27.5 pair, vs DT SWISS H1700 which are about 2.1kg in 30mm 27.5.

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
I looked into getting a pair, but they are over 2.5kg for the 27.5 pair, vs DT SWISS H1700 which are about 2.1kg in 30mm 27.5.
I’m looking to fit 35mm 27.5 to my Whyte 150 so they’ll be tab heavier. Also the DT Swiss have renowned quality at a price though.
Thanks for that, much appreciated ?

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
Stronger wheels mate..?
Have you been over-indulging in this festive period ?
Too right mate.......are far too much and drank far too little.
You’re gonna have to look into your book of epic trail days out to get me fit again ( that is once you’re fit again) ??

raymal

Dec 18, 2020
Southampton
Looked at them but they wouldn't do a super boost rear so went to Strada and had a pair made - Hope Pro4 on DT Swiss rims and have to say they are spot on. Customer service was second to none and turn round was 2 weeks (and that was just before Christmas). Highly recommended(y)

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
Looked at them but they wouldn't do a super boost rear so went to Strada and had a pair made - Hope Pro4 on DT Swiss rims and have to say they are spot on. Customer service was second to none and turn round was 2 weeks (and that was just before Christmas). Highly recommended(y)
Thanks for that ?.......that’s another train of thought.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles