Hamsterley Forest ride, Saturday 1st June

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
If you are planning on doing one of the official loops head to the main car park. Meet up at either the cafe or the old bike hire spot has a couple of handy picnic tables outside which is often easier to meet at with bikes.
Think I will be able to make it as kids plans changed??

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
I’ve never been to Hamsterley before so not sure what to expect or where to go but Great if you can join us, some local knowledge is very welcome.
Would you recommend one of the loops or going off piste ?

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
If you haven’t been before I’d just hit the three main hills of the loop. I’m not the guide you need for the off piste trails. Sounds like @Rich the gasman is the fella for that.
There is a good mix of trails, good fun.

Deadagain51

May 22, 2019
Leeds
If you are planning on doing one of the official loops head to the main car park. Meet up at either the cafe or the old bike hire spot has a couple of handy picnic tables outside which is often easier to meet at with bikes.
Think I will be able to make it as kids plans changed??

Great stuff, let’s take your advice and go with the picnic tables then ?...hope to see you there

Deadagain51

May 22, 2019
Leeds
Just checking we still on for ride tomorrow ?

Yep, I am in Leeds and setting off about 8am so can get there and get a brew ready for 10am ....will be by the picnic benches as recommended ...I have a red levo and am 6ft 6 so should be easy to spot ?

Cheers
Mark

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
Mines coffee no sugar? can’t believe in all the time I’ve been riding I’ve always been the tallest ?
I’m on a red/black canyon, looking forward to the ride ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles