Coil shock options for '19 Levo?

Raknor

Jun 11, 2019
North East
where did u buy it as there's a certain one for the levo I've read ?

There is indeed mate. Cane creek had issues with this shock when they first brought it out. But it's been revised and now it's all is well.
Bought it from my local dealer. Infinity Cycles. Super knowledgeable guys.

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Here you go,
B6BAF9ED-96C0-4C81-A8D4-B8B46739236D.jpeg

Nov 7, 2019
Colorado
What Fox Bushing kit are you going with to add the Bomber CR rear shock?

EDIT: I called Fox and confirmed we need 1x:
Fox 5-Piece Aluminum Mounting Hardware Kit IGUS Bushing Shocks 6mm x 0.787" 20mm
MPN: 803-03-237

Last edited:

gimmick_82

Oct 6, 2019
Vienna
Hi,

i got a DB IL Coil now, and it rides realy plush.
But whats strange for me is that I have to fully close the LRS knob und nearly fully close HSR to get the right rebound speed. The climb switch doesn't change anything too.

It seems like, when the rebound ist to fast, or on a to fast setting, then the climb switch makes everything slower. i think this shoukd be so.
But when everything is on a slow (for me right) setting, then the climb switch doesn't change anything.
So my bike is still luffing when I pedal. I also tried to set LSC to max, but that doesn't help.

So in Austria we have about 8°C now. I think in summer at 35°C the rebound speed will be faster then now... and to fast then in summer.
so what can i do to improve this?

has anyone same problems?

cheers, stefan

levo.jpg

jdizzle

Aug 15, 2019
leicestershire uk
Hi,

i got a DB IL Coil now, and it rides realy plush.
But whats strange for me is that I have to fully close the LRS knob und nearly fully close HSR to get the right rebound speed. The climb switch doesn't change anything too.

It seems like, when the rebound ist to fast, or on a to fast setting, then the climb switch makes everything slower. i think this shoukd be so.
But when everything is on a slow (for me right) setting, then the climb switch doesn't change anything.
So my bike is still luffing when I pedal. I also tried to set LSC to max, but that doesn't help.

So in Austria we have about 8°C now. I think in summer at 35°C the rebound speed will be faster then now... and to fast then in summer.
so what can i do to improve this?

has anyone same problems?

cheers, stefan

View attachment 21824
Something doesn’t sound right - on my DB il coil I’m more or less running it on the recommended base tune for stumpjumpers / Levo - and I have enough rebound adjustment to either dramatically slow the shock down or speed it up way too much.

Making these adjustments doesn’t seem to impact the CS for me either. Also, my CS makes my shock very noticeably firmer.

I’d suggest that something isn’t quite right with the shock and it needs to be looked at by cane creek - Are you sure you have the correct stunpjumper / Levo version?

gimmick_82

Oct 6, 2019
Vienna
Something doesn’t sound right - on my DB il coil I’m more or less running it on the recommended base tune for stumpjumpers / Levo - and I have enough rebound adjustment to either dramatically slow the shock down or speed it up way too much.

Making these adjustments doesn’t seem to impact the CS for me either. Also, my CS makes my shock very noticeably firmer.

I’d suggest that something isn’t quite right with the shock and it needs to be looked at by cane creek - Are you sure you have the correct stunpjumper / Levo version?

Hi,
i bought the shock from tf tuned. Everybody says that they know what tey are doing - so yes, the shock should be levo specialized :)
how do you setup your shock, can you tell me?

freerideandi

Mar 21, 2019
Germany
Hi,

can someone tell me a good Setup for the Fox DHX2 in the 2019 Levo?
I ride now the DHX2 but the Setup is very tricky ....
I weight ready to ride 195Ibs and ride a 550 or 600 spring..

Thanks Andi

Frano

Jul 11, 2019
Chile
Yesterday I upgrade to a RS superdeluxe ultimate coil, I just rode it in the street and some stairs... it's my second coil shock.... I missed that feeling .. now I have to work out to do Bunny hops hahah it sticks to the ground
IMG_20191218_205049.jpg

Letford

Jul 21, 2019
Basford
Yesterday I upgrade to a RS superdeluxe ultimate coil, I just rode it in the street and some stairs... it's my second coil shock.... I missed that feeling .. now I have to work out to do Bunny hops hahah it sticks to the ground
View attachment 23187
210 x55? Been offered one of these but unsure. I've had a dhx2 on my previous bikes and loved them.

Frano

Jul 11, 2019
Chile
210 x55? Been offered one of these but unsure. I've had a dhx2 on my previous bikes and loved them.
Yes 210x55, I haven't tested in the field yet, but previously I had a RS vivid R2C on a Canyon strive and works amazing.. this new one should be better

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California

When I check in USA the FOX DH X2 (210 x 55) isn't here or special order? Anyone here in the US have a 1) DHX2? 2) where did you get it if yes (buy link) 3) Who has a DVO? Do you like it? Cost and length? Sorry for the numbers 1,2,3 lol just want to get this nailed down. From what I read, the 600 LBS spring seems like a lot but I guess it's rider weight...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles