55 miles , 4200 ft. Fuel :- 500 watts, two cheese butties and a out of date M&S scone! Will I make it ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Certainly doesn't sound like me !!

I often hear snails saying "bloody caravan" as they pass me by.

Your average speed was good over that distance ! Especially with your power stretched out over 80+ km's .

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
Never noticed before, but you can also share from Android. In the activity, click the share icon top right, three circles in a triangle pattern.

In there you can copy to clipboard. The in here press and hold in a reply and paste should appear..

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/OxBZlUtDf0

Weird.. that Looks like your link... Uhmm...
That route looks really tough ! The descent towards the canal must have been thrilling/ terrifying !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
That route looks really tough ! The descent towards the canal must have been thrilling/ terrifying !

I'm very lucky, there's some excellent riding right on the door step. That run down towards the canal there isn't too bad. It's fast but rough an rocky higher up, and then rocky with switchbacks on the lower half. I think the first time I tried it I fell off 3 times, but I was lucky enough to follow someone down the second time and learnt some good lines which weren't immediately obvious.

There are two more runs just south which are far steeper and more scary with large drops - not made it down either of those yet without falling off.

Went out the other day and met up with a couple of guys on normal bikes who I only know from Strava, so rode with them and showed them a couple of runs they didn't know. Motor off for some of it to make things fair ?!? uhmmmm ..

14.0 km Mountain Bike Ride on September 21, 2019 by Zimmer F. on Strava

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
Be careful mate !!! My rides are very sedate and boring compared to yours..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles