Yt warranty or SRAM?

butthead

Dec 10, 2019
Stafford
After 2 rides my deluxe r shock is like a pogo stick - no rebound damping at all. I've tried re-pressurising as per instructions from user manual with no change.

Is it best to go through YT or direct to SRAM to get this sorted? Ta

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I had a similar issue with a SRAM product on YT Capra. The Rockshox Reverb had failed. I couldn't face sending the whole bike back to YT in Germany, so I contacted Rockshox in the UK directly. I had to provide proof of purchase of the bike, but they were very cooperative.

butthead

Dec 10, 2019
Stafford
I had a similar issue with a SRAM product on YT Capra. The Rockshox Reverb had failed. I couldn't face sending the whole bike back to YT in Germany, so I contacted Rockshox in the UK directly. I had to provide proof of purchase of the bike, but they were very cooperative.
Thanks, who did you get in touch with please? Zyro Fisher or SRAM tech centre?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Almost 4 years ago, I had the problem. I phoned up Fisher Outdoor (Rockshox agent at the time) and was told to return it via an LBS. I used Cyclesport in Grantham, my regular LBS, but not the supplier of the bike. They posted it out on Mon 8th Feb'16 and got a new post about 2 weeks later.

I just looked on Google and I see that ZyroFisher and Sram have set up the SRAM Tech Centre, so I would contact them. I would do it by phone. 0843 487 8815

I believe that Fisher Outdoor were either bought or taken over by Zyro. ZyroFisher was the result (or one of them) and together with Sram, they set up the SRAM Tech Centre.

butthead

Dec 10, 2019
Stafford
Almost 4 years ago, I had the problem. I phoned up Fisher Outdoor (Rockshox agent at the time) and was told to return it via an LBS. I used Cyclesport in Grantham, my regular LBS, but not the supplier of the bike. They posted it out on Mon 8th Feb'16 and got a new post about 2 weeks later.

I just looked on Google and I see that ZyroFisher and Sram have set up the SRAM Tech Centre, so I would contact them. I would do it by phone. 0843 487 8815

I believe that Fisher Outdoor were either bought or taken over by Zyro. ZyroFisher was the result (or one of them) and together with Sram, they set up the SRAM Tech Centre.
Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles