You can ring my bell!

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Have a look at the doric dialect for a real laugh
Scotland the what 2.30 spickin aboot futrets

Just been laughing at that and the memories!

Saw them at His Majesty's.

Being English, when I arrived in Aberdeen as a fresh-faced 18 year old for Uni, I was lost for about a week, trying to understand anyone! I needed a Glaswegian to translate! ?

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
As above, I've had mostly positve responses to the Timber Bell, although we still slow down a bit, it's a much more polite way to make yourself known.

Although, I did have one woman say my bell was too delicate, despite me shoogling quite vigorously :giggle:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think I might have to get one .. from the general feed back it seems like it's a great way to meet ladies on the trail and if not, it provides it's own pleasure .... ???

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
As above, I've had mostly positve responses to the Timber Bell, although we still slow down a bit, it's a much more polite way to make yourself known.

Although, I did have one woman say my bell was too delicate, despite me shoogling quite vigorously :giggle:

I haven’t had to shoogle, the terrain takes care of the dinging all by itself! I should have slowed down on one path today but it’s my favourite descent from the top of the moors so just whizzed past the walkers who had stepped out of the way at over 30mph whoops ?

it’s a massive long great climb to get there that takes over an hour and a 40 second descent. I wasn’t slowing down!

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
I think I might have to get one .. from the general feed back it seems like it's a great way to meet ladies on the trail and if not, it provides it's own pleasure .... ???

Meeting them is easy, it's keeping their attention that's the hard part, despite my best shoogling efforts... :rolleyes:

davarello

Oct 29, 2018
New Zealand
Timber Bell is a bit tricky to mount discreetly, but I ended up with it over the right hand brake lever where I can switch it on and off without letting go of the grip.
1616722430659.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles