YO! From Virginia, USA

Jakers

Mar 6, 2024
Virginia USS
Lifelong mountain biker, and been ebiking for a year. I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes two years ago and the electric mountain bike kept me going. Joining the forum to scope out reviews and opinions from owners of other emtb's as I will get another soon. Riding a 22' Giant Stance E 1. Cheers!

CarolinaCrawler

Jan 30, 2023
North Carolina
Welcome! I'm just down the road in North Carolina. I too got into EMTB from a diabetes diagnosis. It was truly life changing. I started riding to find an exercise that I didn't hate and it turned into a passion.

Jakers

Mar 6, 2024
Virginia USS
Welcome! I'm just down the road in North Carolina. I too got into EMTB from a diabetes diagnosis. It was truly life changing. I started riding to find an exercise that I didn't hate and it turned into a passion.
Also nice to meet a fellow Type 1er. But hate to hear you are in this club. E-bikes definitively helped me.

You ever ride around Asheville? Family is looking to do a trip there. We heard there is good biking for the family (I have a 7 and 4 yo old). They all mtb bike but the young ones need more flat and smooth.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles